Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Willow Smith posing in bed with 20 year old actor.

Posted by on May. 7, 2014 at 4:56 PM
  • 80 Replies

What do you guys thinks? She is 13 years old. The guy is 20.(He was on Hannah Montana). Is this inappropriate?

In all fairness, she is fully clothed, and not even facing him....but still it gives me pause, to say the least...

by on May. 7, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Hmmm.....

It is kinda weird. However, they pretty much let their kids do whatever they want, so this is not shocking from her. One could argue that the pic just looks like two friends hanging out, or that it looks like something more. Would have to see the rest of the pics.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2014 at 5:00 PM
4 moms liked this

Unfortunately, she is in the business and even though he is topless, it isn't overly sexualized or anything.  I would say it looks fine. 

wonderstruck11
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not a sexual pose, she is fully clothed, and they are not even touching or looking at each other. I see nothing wrong with it. It's kind of awkward, but nothing wrong.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm wondering why her face is so serious and he looks like someone just told a hilarious joke.... Weird
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2014 at 5:04 PM
I'd need more info.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2014 at 5:04 PM

It's strange but not provocative. What was the pic for!

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on May. 7, 2014 at 5:05 PM
It's inappropriate IMO. I do not understand why a 20 year old is willingly hanging out with a 13 year old that's not a family member. That's just creepy to me... like Pp said, they basically allow their kids to do anything so for them it's ok.
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on May. 7, 2014 at 5:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldnt let my 13 year old in bed with a shirtless 20 year old but that's just me. Lol
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on May. 7, 2014 at 5:05 PM
He could be a family friend hanging out at their house?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Sad. To me there's zero reason for a 13 year old to be in bed with a 20 year old, ever, period unless they're making a movie together but so far as I've heard about this photo they're not and this is not on a movie set. Thus it's completely inappropriate. They shouldn't really even be friends considering the age gap (really what could they have in common? I can understand 13 year olds wanting to hang out with older people, that's normal, but what 20 year old really wants to hang around 13 year olds?). 

Just too weird and inappropriate for me. He needs to hang around with people his own age and she would be better off doing so as well.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)