Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Don't Take You Seriously If...

Posted by on May. 7, 2014 at 5:29 PM
  • 157 Replies
29 moms liked this

You call young girls sluts and whores. I think that it is in poor taste to call young teens those kind of derogatory names. Most young girls that are acting out in a promiscuous manner are doing so because they come from troubled homes and are looking for some attention and love, ANY kind of attention and what they percieve as love. Rather than judge them, I feel compassion for any young teen who is so desperate for acceptance and to feel loved that they act out like that. Grown women who talk about young girls like that should be ashamed of themselves.

I know a lot of you are going to come in here and defend YOUR name calling and state why YOU are justified in calling a young girl those names, but it is still in poor taste.

Some of you are going to come in here and talk about how these evil teen girls are running around seducing grown men into the bed with them, but save it, because any man that can be seduced by a teen against his will is not much of a man.

by on May. 7, 2014 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Okay.
PPCLC
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2014 at 5:30 PM
5 moms liked this

I agree with your entire post, OP.

lilmama31709
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 5:31 PM
9 moms liked this
This post just made my day. 'Slut' just isn't in my vocabulary anymore. And teenage girls don't need that kind of shaming, I'm just sick of all the woman on woman hate in general.
RalphsMommy123
by Single Mom Tee on May. 7, 2014 at 5:31 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree with you. Adults should not call a child names. Even if they deserve it. Not every teen is a perfect peach. Alot of them are still trying to find themselves.
shadowcat76
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree!

ame85
by Chemistry cat on May. 7, 2014 at 5:32 PM
I don't call them names. But you can bet that when DD is older she won't be going out in shorts that show off butt cheeks. I'd rather she go goth or Emo. Is Emo still a thing?
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on May. 7, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Eh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

i agree with everything you say ik i was one of those teens and now im married to an ass hole trying to leave getting my ducks in a row

chaotic.mind
by on May. 7, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. 

Hectictracy
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)