Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

American Idol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
What are your thoughts? Do you watch it? Do you love it, hate it, not give a crap? ?

I think this season is full of talentless scoundrels lol I mean they can sing but I don't see them being the next mega star. I work front desk at an auto store (fire stone) we have the tv on and I've been forced to watch it this season. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2014 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heisenberg
by on May. 7, 2014 at 8:24 PM

I haven't watched it in about 10 years. I tried out the 5th season and after I saw how the contestants were treated, I never watched the show again. 

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:24 PM

I haven't watched a single episode since the year with Bo Bice, and I think they only time I watched more than a few episodes was the year with Clay Aiken.

nazgor
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:25 PM
I only watch the auditions. After that I don't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Stopped watching when Simon left.
armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 7, 2014 at 8:26 PM

We used to watch it way back when. But we've lost interest and haven't watched it in years. 

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:27 PM
I haven't seen it but I know who Caleb Johnson is because his name is plastered all over my town. Apparently he's from Asheville, NC. Yay me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Lol that's kind of cool

Quoting norwgnwood: I haven't seen it but I know who Caleb Johnson is because his name is plastered all over my town. Apparently he's from Asheville, NC. Yay me.
OvenInUse
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:29 PM
I only watched the season with Clay Aiken and a little of the season with Scotty McCreery. They are from my hometown of Raleigh, NC.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjsMom0508
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:30 PM
He's actually got an awesome voice. I've watched every season. Never missed one. This year has been better than some. Some years the contestants are crappy.

Quoting norwgnwood: I haven't seen it but I know who Caleb Johnson is because his name is plastered all over my town. Apparently he's from Asheville, NC. Yay me.
OvenInUse
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:33 PM
We used to live in Biltmore Park. We moved right as the Biltmore Town Square was growing right off of Long Shoals Road. I miss Asheville so much and would go back in a second if I could.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN