Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need help with my vagina.

Posted by on May. 7, 2014 at 10:39 PM
  • 21 Replies

I have never been waxed before and I want some real people advice from experience, not just going off of Google. 

I am going on a vacation with my ex. (Weird situation, still in love, best friends, don't know what we're doing. That's a whole other story.) Anyways I want to be silky smooth down there but I don't know what kind of wax I need like Brazilian or whatever. I want not a single stitch of hair. Also when should I get it done so that it's smooth but not irritated when I see him?? lol Weird and kinda embarrasing but I have to know!!! 

by on May. 7, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 7, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
My Dh loves hair.

No advice.

Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Just an FYI- you will not get that smooth no hair feeling from just one wax. The point of waxing is to get the hair on one growth schedule and that takes several trips with each allowing for more time in between. On your first one, while you may not see the hair from afar- you will feel similar to 1-2 days post shave.

Eta- if you want that super smooth feeling just for the trip- your best bet is to just shave but exfoliate well before hand and use a fresh razor and I like conditioner over shaving cream- then finish it with either a couple of swipes of deodorant when you get out or some light cornstarch to keep irritation down
Ryanswifey42012
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 10:51 PM
I would say to just shave. It's quick, easy, and painless!
MissTuree
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 10:51 PM

I have 2.5 weeks before the trip, do you think that's not enough time to get the waxing down?

Quoting Anonymous: Just an FYI- you will not get that smooth no hair feeling from just one wax. The point of waxing is to get the hair on one growth schedule and that takes several trips with each allowing for more time in between. On your first one, while you may not see the hair from afar- you will feel similar to 1-2 days post shave. Eta- if you want that super smooth feeling just for the trip- your best bet is to just shave but exfoliate well before hand and use a fresh razor and I like conditioner over shaving cream- then finish it with either a couple of swipes of deodorant when you get out or some light cornstarch to keep irritation down

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Go to a salon, or call and ask them about it.

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on May. 7, 2014 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

duct tape

MissTuree
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have duct tape, maybe just a bunch of bandaids strategically placed? It might even have a cool, artsy effect to it. 

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

duct tape

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Why have sex with your ex?

MissTuree
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 11:03 PM

This lady has needs! haha It's a weird situation. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Why have sex with your ex?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2014 at 11:07 PM
You better give yourself 2.5 to start shaving it off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN