Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you and your significant other switched phones for a day...

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM
  • 464 Replies
6 moms liked this

I saw this on Facebook yesterday and it made me think of CafeMom. lol

If you and your significant other switched phones for a day, would you two still be together tomorrow?

I disagree with this. I think that if it made a difference then you weren't meant to be in the first place. My golden rule: If I wouldn't let my man read it without explanation, I shouldn't be doing it. My boyfriend can look at anything I own, log into any account and it wouldn't matter. I know he feels the same way. Neither of us have anything to hide.

I've noticed a lot of moms on this site who have crazy relationships with cheating, lying, crazy exes, over involved in-laws, etc. I guess I'm just lucky to not have any drama.

Your thoughts on this?

by on May. 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emsmom21
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 10:17 AM
8 moms liked this
Yes we would. We both have full access to everything the does. Facebook, texting etc. We have nothing to hide.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2014 at 10:17 AM
3 moms liked this

we dont get calls or text expect from each other or my grandmother or my mother and father so no we would not be single at the end of the day and if we do get calls its phone solicitors or the insurance company for a claim we filed

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on May. 8, 2014 at 10:18 AM
7 moms liked this
We use each other's phones all the time. It's not a huge deal.
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM

When we did have a cell phone. We shared one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM

No 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM
3 moms liked this
My husband accidentally took my phone with him when he left for work. I had his phone here at home with me, and it was no big deal. Yes we're still together lol.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Not even close, lol. We're on each other's phones all the time.
4Dragons
by on May. 8, 2014 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Of course we'd still be together. We wouldn't even notice, really, except I don't have Audible on my phone so he wouldn't be able to listen to books on his way to and from work.

TheFairest
by Zombie on May. 8, 2014 at 10:20 AM
6 moms liked this
I have full access to DH phone and personal accounts as he does mine but I am my own separate entity from him and he from me and not everything needs to be shared, available but not shared.
missym31
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 10:20 AM

If he had my phone for a day he would be answering a lot of calls from my kiddos.. If I had his I would probably put it on silent.. That thing rings off the hook about racing.. (he races dirt track)..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)