Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You DON'T want it?!?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
S/o off another post. How many of you are pregnant with a child you don't want? Did you know from the start you didn't want the baby, or did something change? Did you consider abortion or adoption?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jmonroe65355
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Not me. I didn't want to have a 2nd, but DH and I were stupid and I got pregnant again. I love her and wouldn't trade her for the world.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2014 at 12:06 PM
No.
booaura
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2014 at 12:06 PM
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with twins that I don't want. We talked about abortion, decided against it, and adoption isn't an option, so yes, I'm going to have twins we don't really want. That could and probably will change as I get further along, but doesn't change how I feel right now.
chaotic.mind
by on May. 8, 2014 at 12:06 PM
I was thrilled with each of my pregnancies. So, not me.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2014 at 12:07 PM

I wasnt excited about either of my pregnancies. I considered both each time. 

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2014 at 12:10 PM
If i were ever to get pregnant it would be with a child we didnt want. I had my tubes tied 2 years ago. Abortion and adoptions are not options for us.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2014 at 12:10 PM
If i were ever to get pregnant it would be with a child we didnt want. I had my tubes tied 2 years ago. Abortion and adoptions are not options for us.
jendawgrox2004
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM

I only wanted one child originally, but I became pregnant again with my son while using birth control pills and condoms. Stuff just happens. Anyway, I wasn't happy about it but once I had him I fell in love with him and his wonderful self. He was a difficult baby but now he is 2 and I love him more than ever.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM
I was not happy about getting pregnant. I grew to love it, but my first thought was how was I going to get the baby OUT. Lol!! I was afraid of giving birth.
suzanneyea
by on May. 8, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I cried when I got pregnant last time. And thought about abortion. So glad I listened to my dad and now have a beautiful two year old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)