Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm about to compliment the sh** out of you.

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
  • 732 Replies
9 moms liked this
Seriously though. Post your pics and get your Depends on.
Fuck these "rate me" posts. Oh, and I'll do it under my sn.

**Omg. I made it to the end!!!!!
I love you girls, but I'm retiring this post!!!
Stay beautiful!!!

And thank you to the 98% of you who made this positive!!! To the other 2%- shame on you, although I'm quite certain you have none.
by on May. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2014 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Missdameanor
by Not-a-felony on May. 8, 2014 at 4:17 PM
10 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Rate my dog?LOL.. (SHE IS WATCHING TV)
o.O....
by Cara on May. 8, 2014 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
You have an amazing smile and perfect brows! Do you do them yourself?

Quoting Anonymous:

o.O....
by Cara on May. 8, 2014 at 4:19 PM
8 moms liked this
I ain't rating shit.
But her fur is on point.

Quoting Missdameanor:

Mobile Photo

Rate my dog?LOL.. (SHE IS WATCHING TV)
jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2014 at 4:20 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol I like this post
jacsmama022
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2014 at 4:20 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

It's been a while since I've participated so here goes...
shaunaleigh418
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 4:20 PM
6 moms liked this

I haven't done one of these in a while! Rate me! :) sorry if the picture looks smushed, I'm mobile.
jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Waaaaaant!

Quoting o.O....: I ain't rating shit.
But her fur is on point.

Quoting Missdameanor:

Mobile Photo

Rate my dog?LOL.. (SHE IS WATCHING TV)
owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
6 moms liked this

 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
64 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN