Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

(cheating) any one else been there

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
My SO cheated on me. We have a 1 year old daughter were expecting a baby in the fall. Things have been very stressful and we were not getting along great. We had a pretty major fight and I told him I needed some space. He went out and got drunk with his friends and ended up fooling around with this women.

We're going to try to work things out. His job has him gone during the week. Which is helping becuase were needing some space.

We both have known this women through mutual friends, she was on both of our facebook's and had our numbers from that. He unfriended her immidiatly after this happened but had to block her becuase she still wouldnt leave him alone. We had to also block her number from his phone. She is now messaging and texting me telling me how she loves him and will make him love her and she is gonna be the mother to my children. Im gonna have to get a restraining order I guess. She is telling people they are together and all kinds of crazy things. All after 1 night of fooling around, they didn't even have sex or ever have a date.

Has anyone else had to deal with something like this? I really want to try to make this work but the stress of her is just making it way harder, it makes me more angry with him every time she comes up. Anybody have any advice?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Block her number from your phone as well and get counselling both individual and together

This may sound flippant but its all you can really do and will help more than you may think
Mrs_Snail
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:48 PM
I was stupid enough to deal with such a situation with the minor difference I was in my 20ies and without kids. The f*****r cheated on me, didn't make any effort to hide it ans finally turned the situation that the other girl was crazy and didn't leave him alone. I humiliated myself by calling and texting her. The truth was that he had a much longer affair living with me at the same time and the girl wasn't crazy at all. If I were you I wouldn't do anything. He created this misery and its not your business to deal with it. You already did too much by not kicking him out. Also have in mind that probably he's lying or not telling you the whole truth. However don't humiliate yourself by contacting or even talking about her
readyforhim
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:53 PM

you decide what you want from him in this relationship, he fucked up, he needs to change.

however, her behavior  sounds like there must be more to their time together for her to flip out like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2014 at 8:53 PM
We have agreed to counseling, he actually suggested it being that I was going to just be done in the heat of being angry.

We live in a small town though and even blocking her number im sure I will have to deal with her.

Quoting Anonymous: Block her number from your phone as well and get counselling both individual and together

This may sound flippant but its all you can really do and will help more than you may think
CoffeeBrandy
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:54 PM
He's not even your husband so dump his ass, no documents to sign.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2014 at 8:55 PM
The fact that we have children makes me want to try even more. I know its not a reason to stay together. But I love him enough to try to fix it.

Quoting Mrs_Snail: I was stupid enough to deal with such a situation with the minor difference I was in my 20ies and without kids. The f*****r cheated on me, didn't make any effort to hide it ans finally turned the situation that the other girl was crazy and didn't leave him alone. I humiliated myself by calling and texting her. The truth was that he had a much longer affair living with me at the same time and the girl wasn't crazy at all. If I were you I wouldn't do anything. He created this misery and its not your business to deal with it. You already did too much by not kicking him out. Also have in mind that probably he's lying or not telling you the whole truth. However don't humiliate yourself by contacting or even talking about her
starstruck88
by Diamond Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:58 PM

Don't put up with it..you don't deserve that drama in your life especially during a pregnancy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2014 at 8:58 PM
At this point he seems willing to do whatever it takes to make this work and make me realize he is sorry. I thought there might be more going on as well. But I have got his text message records and call records and nothing is in their until that night. And he knows im going to continue to get them this month. He swears it was it. She said it was it but she "fell in love"

Quoting readyforhim:

you decide what you want from him in this relationship, he fucked up, he needs to change.

however, her behavior  sounds like there must be more to their time together for her to flip out like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2014 at 8:58 PM
How do you know there was no sex? Because that's what he told you? Trust me, there's a lot more to the story if she is going that crazy.
Leave him... my guess is its been going on a while
Mrs_Snail
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:04 PM
I'm perfectly aware that when having kids you'll have to think about them first and I don't blame you for trying to keep your family. I'm just suggesting not to deal with the "intruder". Just ignore her

Quoting Anonymous: The fact that we have children makes me want to try even more. I know its not a reason to stay together. But I love him enough to try to fix it.

Quoting Mrs_Snail: I was stupid enough to deal with such a situation with the minor difference I was in my 20ies and without kids. The f*****r cheated on me, didn't make any effort to hide it ans finally turned the situation that the other girl was crazy and didn't leave him alone. I humiliated myself by calling and texting her. The truth was that he had a much longer affair living with me at the same time and the girl wasn't crazy at all. If I were you I wouldn't do anything. He created this misery and its not your business to deal with it. You already did too much by not kicking him out. Also have in mind that probably he's lying or not telling you the whole truth. However don't humiliate yourself by contacting or even talking about her
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN