Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Good Morning cm what's on the

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 7:06 AM
  • 19 Replies
Agenda for today?
by on May. 9, 2014 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ashanti22
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:09 AM
Bump I know it's not drama
supergasper
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:09 AM

My day is half over, and I've squandered it away on the computer, listening to music, and eating spaghetti and meatballs.  I'm finishing this cup of coffee, then I have to vacuum and mop all of the floors in this house.  Blech.  

Ashanti22
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:10 AM
Half over? Where do you live?

Quoting supergasper:

My day is half over, and I've squandered it away on the computer, listening to music, and eating spaghetti and meatballs.  I'm finishing this cup of coffee, then I have to vacuum and mop all of the floors in this house.  Blech.  

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Work.  

Cleaning, since my sister is bringing down a convertable bed/chair thing for my living room, which I need somewhere to store when not in use. 

Desperately wanting a nap. *Yawn*

betsyabel
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Cleaning and grocery shopping. My son, his fiance, and their daughter are moving 300 miles away because of a great job offer so we are having a cookout/going away party for them so I'll also be getting things ready for that.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on May. 9, 2014 at 7:13 AM
Cleaning and shopping for stuff we need when we go camping tomorrow
sillytroll
by Teehee on May. 9, 2014 at 7:15 AM

I'm going to be lazy today and not do much at all. I think I'm going to watch a movie. :)

supergasper
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

In the Netherlands.  It's already almost 1:15 pm.  It's been dark and rainy all day, so sitting comfy on the couch under a blanket with a warm drink just feels right.

Quoting Ashanti22: Half over? Where do you live?
Quoting supergasper:

jcm28
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:16 AM
Work and the gym
disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Work, gym, bring my son to the hospital to visit his girlfriend.  Maybe go out to eat. Not too exciting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)