Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I made a huge mistake at work today... one I won't soon repeat

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm working on large blue print documents so Im in the conference room.

I'm on my feet all day, and I was wearing ballet flats because it's dress down friday.

I sat down to work on some documents and slipped my shoe off and was engrossed in my work when my boss walks by and says "wow those are some pink toes!" i was startled and looked up turning red, then he called a co-worker in -kidding of course come look at Marilyn's toes - who knew! The other co worker comes in and says Those are HAWAII READY .. (we have a running joke about us all going to hawaii because we just sold two large towers in hawaii)

Typically Im at my desk and you can't see under my desk, but at the conference room table, apparently you can...

Im so embarassed.

This is the first time in 7 months I haven't worn socks to work LOL

but I guess it's a ease into sandals...maybe I wont have to "tone down" my toes as I thought I might for work after all LOL.

by on May. 9, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Replies (11-14):
Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:17 PM

I was mostly embarassed because I was "caught off guard" slipping my shoe off.. totally didn't even phathom it.. and they were all like look at her toes! LOL

vamaria
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Yay for receptive coworkers! You should totally be able to have any color toes you want. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Dude I wanna see these toes
Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Quoting AmaliaD:

or just keep your shoes on.   whenever i take off my shoes at work i get caught too.  why is that??  

Im always slipping my shoes off, but like I said I always have trouser socks on AND my feets are under my desk. so no one can see.

Today was just a series of errors LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)