Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How early is too early

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
To feel pregnancy symptoms. Last period was april 14th. Should hve ovulated 27, 28. (usually almost always have a 28 day cycle. My period should come on the 12th of this month. However, ever since the 6th I've had horrible nausea, heartburn, fatigue, headaches. I'm going to take a test in the morning. But just wondering if 3 weeks is too early to feel symptoms?

My last pregnancy I didn't get any symptoms till 6 weeks and it was nausea and fatigue..I didn't get heartburn till second trimester.

What's the earliest you felt symptoms ?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Bump
rockyhawk
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:16 PM
I'm only 5 weeks and I've been feeling it for about 2 weeks now. It really just depends on your body. Every pregnancy is different. With my last I felt bad a week before I missed my period.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 7:19 PM
So you were around 3 weeks too? What were your symptoms? I'll find out tomorrow with an early test.

Quoting rockyhawk: I'm only 5 weeks and I've been feeling it for about 2 weeks now. It really just depends on your body. Every pregnancy is different. With my last I felt bad a week before I missed my period.
zeenah
by Zarah on May. 9, 2014 at 7:21 PM

I went to the doctor for confirmation at 3-4 weeks I had gotten a positive test.

Big sister to be!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 7:23 PM
What symptoms did u have?

Quoting zeenah:

I went to the doctor for confirmation at 3-4 weeks I had gotten a positive test.

zeenah
by Zarah on May. 9, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Nausea, tender boobs, the worst was the nausea I couldn't smell anything with feeling I was gonna be sick. I ovulated around the 20-22 of feb. I tested positive around march 13th.

Quoting Anonymous: What symptoms did u have?
Quoting zeenah:

Big sister to be!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Oh I know. I had horrible nausea with ds who is 20 months now. I was so so sick. I lost 12 lbs y first trimester. /:

Quoting zeenah:

Nausea, tender boobs, the worst was the nausea I couldn't smell anything with feeling I was gonna be sick. I ovulated around the 20-22 of feb. I tested positive around march 13th.

Quoting Anonymous: What symptoms did u have?

Quoting zeenah:

mamatink7
by on May. 9, 2014 at 7:35 PM

any time after the first wk (days 7-16 chance of implantation which signs are cramps possible brownish spotting). generally do not take test until af supposed to come. hcg isnt found in body until implantation has occured (except in blood test)

rockyhawk
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM
This time the only symptoms I had were sore boobs and really bad mood swings. I was ttc so I found out when I tested. With my last one I had bad headaches very fatigued nausea that turned into throwing up everything but my memories lol this time is going much easier so far

Quoting Anonymous: So you were around 3 weeks too? What were your symptoms? I'll find out tomorrow with an early test.

Quoting rockyhawk: I'm only 5 weeks and I've been feeling it for about 2 weeks now. It really just depends on your body. Every pregnancy is different. With my last I felt bad a week before I missed my period.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 8:11 PM
That's good it's been easier on u!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)