Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really? that's my present?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 149 Replies
Just kidding. Wondering who gets picky about presents you get? I am happy sleeping in on mother's day but was excited to get some books that just came out in series I love (even though I have to wait a month for the Stephanie Plum). I am one that could care less about presents but wondered who has to get nice items.

Update!
I love reading how excited you ladies get with handmade cards and little extras! I still have babies but it's so awesome hearing how excited you guys get with little tokens of love.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:16 PM
16 moms liked this
My dd has brought me breakfast in bed on her own since the was three. Last year it was an orange, fruit snacks, and a capri sun in a frying pan lol. I really look forward to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2014 at 7:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I got a very large sago palm tree. I planted in my landscaping already.

DH learned a long time ago not to get me cut flowers that die after a week. Too impractical for me. Now I get live plants and flowers that I can put in my garden. :)

SD picked out the palm. I love it.
zeenah
by Zarah on May. 9, 2014 at 7:17 PM

I'm happy about clothes and the new tankini I received. Nothing fits me anymore.

Big sister to be!

Gina-Y
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I don't care about fancy gifts. My six year old made me some homemade gifts which is enough for me! 

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:20 PM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Dd gave me a plant. I love it. I'm not picky :)
mary716
by on May. 9, 2014 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband just put in the preorder for top secret 21! Cant wait til june 17th! This whole morelli and ranger thing is bugging the crap outta me! Just pick one already lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2014 at 7:21 PM

I bought myself my own presents today. I bought two books and an outdoor grill. My mom gave me a gift certificate to get my hair done. My ds brought me home a free McDonald's sundae certificate. And from my dh I'll get a great big kick in the ass.

mary716
by on May. 9, 2014 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol how cute!!

Quoting thenameshailie: My dd has brought me breakfast in bed on her own since the was three. Last year it was an orange, fruit snacks, and a capri sun in a frying pan lol. I really look forward to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
It's gotta be Morelli. Ranger doesn't seem like he'd ever be tied down. I just want to see what Grandma Mazur does and another Lula diet.

Quoting mary716: My husband just put in the preorder for top secret 21! Cant wait til june 17th! This whole morelli and ranger thing is bugging the crap outta me! Just pick one already lol
mary716
by on May. 9, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Grandma Mazur is my favorite!

Quoting Anonymous: It's gotta be Morelli. Ranger doesn't seem like he'd ever be tied down. I just want to see what Grandma Mazur does and another Lula diet.

Quoting mary716: My husband just put in the preorder for top secret 21! Cant wait til june 17th! This whole morelli and ranger thing is bugging the crap outta me! Just pick one already lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN