Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really? that's my present?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just kidding. Wondering who gets picky about presents you get? I am happy sleeping in on mother's day but was excited to get some books that just came out in series I love (even though I have to wait a month for the Stephanie Plum). I am one that could care less about presents but wondered who has to get nice items.

Update!
I love reading how excited you ladies get with handmade cards and little extras! I still have babies but it's so awesome hearing how excited you guys get with little tokens of love.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Different anon, but I'm roping for ranger. I'm on book 13. He seems so much hotter than Morelli. Maybe because we know much more about Morelli at this point, but damn Ranger is the dangerous hot type.

Quoting Anonymous: It's gotta be Morelli. Ranger doesn't seem like he'd ever be tied down. I just want to see what Grandma Mazur does and another Lula diet.

Quoting mary716: My husband just put in the preorder for top secret 21! Cant wait til june 17th! This whole morelli and ranger thing is bugging the crap outta me! Just pick one already lol
hayliedlr
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 9:46 PM

I want my feet rubbed

iamnameless
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I already got the best mothers day present last Friday. Isnt she cute.
maminka-4
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 9:51 PM
I would be happy with homemade cards by the kids but not sure that's going to happen. At this point, I wouldn't mind not having to make the kids their breakfast. That's good enough for me.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 9, 2014 at 9:53 PM

DH has been "bothering" (I'm teasing him about it) about what I want. I truly don't even know. *sigh*. I said fried chicken lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
My ds' s make me cards, make me breakfast in bed and pick wild flowers to put on the tray. I love it. Last year they dance at the foot of the bed to , "because you loved me," as my big gift. It was priceless and brought me to tears. There isn't any amount of money or gift that could top that.
69liliem10
by on May. 9, 2014 at 9:59 PM

I just got the full version of "The Last Zombie" for Mother's Day. 

I am loving it.

mary716
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Mine are 8 & 10, they still do little things like that on mother and fathers day, I'll be sad too, I hope they do it forever as well lol

Quoting thenameshailie:

I know, she is the best! I will be a little heartbroken when the year comes that she doesnt do that anymore. But she is very thoughtful, so maybe she will do it forever.

Quoting mary716: Lol how cute!!

Quoting thenameshailie: My dd has brought me breakfast in bed on her own since the was three. Last year it was an orange, fruit snacks, and a capri sun in a frying pan lol. I really look forward to it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 10:10 PM

I did.

Last year  he handed me 20 bucks and told me to buy myself something because he wasn't sure what to get me, didn't have time, excuse excuse excuse and we got into a fight, I cried, he decided to go hang with friends. He royally screwed up, so he was supposed to make up for it this year. 

He got me a robe that came in the mail today. A sith bathrobe, because I steal his starwars robe every so often in wintertime because it's super warm. I did not ever want one, I actually just picked myself up a nice womanly looking robe that I love very much and he's seen me wear 20x already. I was looking for a day to sleep in, my son helping him make me breakfast, a homemade coupon book with hugs and freebie chores etc. and he got me a guy bathrobe. 

The fuck. 

Yeah, I'm judging. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 10:44 PM
I gotta say Morelli was hotter in the movie then I envisioned so now that hottie is my morelli. LOL! The ranger was sooo NOT ranger though.

Quoting Anonymous: When I was thinking of the movie I was so shocked he wasn't played by the Rock. Of course no-one in my head was who they picked/afforded.

Quoting Anonymous: Stephanie plum is on the loose again? I LOVE J EVANOVICH!!! When I found that series I read 17 books in 1 month. I hope Ranger is who she ends up with because I love that bad man (I envision more of The Rock when I think of him). Yum!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)