Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really? that's my present?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just kidding. Wondering who gets picky about presents you get? I am happy sleeping in on mother's day but was excited to get some books that just came out in series I love (even though I have to wait a month for the Stephanie Plum). I am one that could care less about presents but wondered who has to get nice items.

Update!
I love reading how excited you ladies get with handmade cards and little extras! I still have babies but it's so awesome hearing how excited you guys get with little tokens of love.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 9, 2014 at 10:47 PM
I'm not getting anything (we don't celebrate it) but it's cool to see what everyone is getting. :) Bump
qkforever
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:48 PM

All I asked for was for hubby to allow me to still work with my trainer through the summer!! She isn't cheap but it is what I want.  

Jodee24
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Omg when does the new Stephanie Plum come out!!! My mom and I both love that freaking series!
kris1stbaby
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:52 PM
My husband and son got me a flower starter lot thing and DS pick out flowers for it. He's excited to help me plant them he also insisted on getting me a heart shaped pillow.
Bleusockmonkey
by Bad.monkey on May. 9, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Uh, I dunno. My kids gave me a sprained wrist and a ganglion cyst on the sprained wrist today.

Normally DH gets me flowers and a card and gets the kids to all sign it. And chocolates. :D

This year he kids decided to be different and break mommy! ;) lol.
MMIC
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Everyday is mothers day to me, to make it seem only one day is special has always been absurd to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 9, 2014 at 10:56 PM

My husband and I took our daughters to a local pub which is known around here for it's burgers. Then afterward I shopped at Sam's (along, whooohoooo) for some replenishments and some extras. I got a delicious dinner with my family that I did not have to cook or clean up after, and I got to shop kid-free. It's a winning early Mother's Day celebration.

readyforhim
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:56 PM

i just want to get a gift that required a thought, not the first thing you could find in the aisle of any store...

tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Im getting to take our first family vacation at the end of the month. Thats enough for me!
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Top Secret Twenty-One!!! I can't wait! 

I usually get a beautiful card and breakfast in bed, that's more than enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)