Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't even walk!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

So I am not having contractions or well but their BH... But I have this sharp stabbing pain that happens anytime I move... When I stand I pratically fall to the floor at first because the pain hurts so bad... Laying down hurts... My baby always stays to the left and that's the side that hurts it's in the area where my ovaries would be like... It also feels like I got kicked in the vagina! It hurts, and I ahve been crying all day... My doctor says it's normal but it keeps getting worse and worse it started out as cramps... I am 29 weeks tomorrow and I can barely move! 

=/ I'm just so fustrated, I go back to the doctors tomorrow and I can't wait to tell him that it's gotten a lot worse.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Short_cake88
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

This SOUNDS mean but it works....get an ice pack or frozen something from the freezer and set it where the baby is. They'll move. It was the only way I could keep oldest dd off my sciatic nerve 

ThisLife16309
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:11 PM

i am 24weeks and it hurts for me to walk it also feels like I have been kicked in the vagina plus where your legs meet all in that area and mine is getting worse. I see my doctor on the 13 . If its what I think it is there is little they can do . I have been told to get a pelvic support belt.

SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:12 PM
This

Quoting Short_cake88:

This SOUNDS mean but it works....get an ice pack or frozen something from the freezer and set it where the baby is. They'll move. It was the only way I could keep oldest dd off my sciatic nerve 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Im so trying this!! I never thought maybe she could be hitting a nerve! It does sound mean but my left side needs a break.

Quoting Short_cake88:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy!
mamivon2
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:18 PM
drink drink and drink some more.. that helps me
Short_cake88
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:19 PM

I mean it's only there for a minute...your baby will not want to be where the cold is Hahahahaha good luck sweety

Quoting Anonymous:

Im so trying this!! I never thought maybe she could be hitting a nerve! It does sound mean but my left side needs a break.

Quoting Short_cake88:

Short_cake88
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:20 PM

This too. It is SO easy to get dehydrated while pregnant

Quoting mamivon2: drink drink and drink some more.. that helps me

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 8:22 PM

It requires two flight of stairs... Hubs should be up in 9 minutes for work so I'm waiting. Thanks again!!

Quoting Short_cake88:

I mean it's only there for a minute...your baby will not want to be where the cold is Hahahahaha good luck sweety

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Short_cake88:

Short_cake88
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:23 PM

LOL I don't blame you one bit ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

It requires two flight of stairs... Hubs should be up in 9 minutes for work so I'm waiting. Thanks again!!

Quoting Short_cake88:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Short_cake88:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)