Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mothers day present *get anything special yet?*

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 11:07 PM
  • 26 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Normally I tell dh just take me out to eat and I like to have home made gifts...this year dh got me a origami owl locket.

It's a Silver medium locket with a 24-26" Silver 2mm Rolo Chain, silver boy Dec birth stone, silver girl Jun birth stone, crystal silver dog paw and a silver wedding ring
by on May. 9, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
omyheart83
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Cool! What a nice and thoughtful gift :o) My oldest son gave me a beautiful card that he made for me today, he didn't want to wait. lol I know I have a couple surprises in store from my husband and my middle son as well :o)
EsmeVincent
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Yea ds has made me 3cards in the past 4days and made me open them right after school today which were great.

Quoting omyheart83: Cool! What a nice and thoughtful gift :o) My oldest son gave me a beautiful card that he made for me today, he didn't want to wait. lol I know I have a couple surprises in store from my husband and my middle son as well :o)
Jodee24
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Aww so thoughtful and cute! I love it!!
sam12796
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:24 PM

I have no idea yet. DD 1 and DD2 came home and took their backpacks to their rooms and said I am not allowed to look in there. They are 5 & 6 I am sure they made things for me. DH the other day came home and stuck his head in the door and asked me to go to the bathroom and close the door. I would know what I was getting based on the cute bag it was in?? IDK I am curious though..haha Just have to have patience.

irishstarz
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:25 PM
I got my Living Locket in March, as a very early Mother's Day gift. I shopped for and purchased it; my Son helped design it. It has two plates, and nine charms - all representing my Son, and the both of Us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Very nice! I'm an origami owl designer :)
KME3
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Both my kids made me something. I don't know what yet. I'll get it Sunday. My 10yo made me something at her dad's house and is super excited to give it to me on Sunday.
indianamom1985
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Nope but I usually get a card and hand picked flowers from my DS the day of... (Dandilions, and other assorted ((Pretty)) weeds!) :D

MikeyJr.sMom
by on May. 9, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Alex and ani bracelet that says mom!  I love it!

melodyhour
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:28 PM
My husband sent me flowers and my son got me lip gloss. :) that's a neat necklace. Did your dh pick it out?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN