Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You bought her what??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
I was looking at our bank statement the other day when I came across a purchase for $675 from a jewelry store. I didn't ask dh anything about it because I figured he had bought me something
since our anniversary,my birthday,mother's day is all coming up. Now today we were talking about our plans for the weekend and he tells me that on Sunday he will be gone for a few hours in the morning. A few weeks ago we were invited to Sunday brunch. So I was surprised that he had made other plans. Apparently he is going to help his kids make a mother's day breakfast for their mom. Wait..what ?? I find this totally inappropriate and unnecessary. I was immediately pissed off so I told him don't worry about me on mother's Day I will make my own plans. He leaves the room comes back with an envelope,inside is a gift certificate for a pedicure.He tells me happy mother's Day and to enjoy myself. Wtf?? Its only Friday he was acting like you wasn't going to see me all weekend. To
make a long story short he bought his ex wife the 675 necklace ( from the kids of course) and will be spending Sunday with her.I am angry and hurt. I think me and the kids will go on a sort weekend
getaway.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:11 AM
Ummm...yeah.
texasgirl77
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I would too hun. And before I left I'd make sure he knew my thoughts on the situation. And if I came back, I'd for sure let him have a piece of my mind. That's pretty messed up.
curvygurl1912
by Renee on May. 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM
3 moms liked this
That sounds like something my ex dh would do for me, but he isn't remarried and he still loves me. So, yeah, actions speak louder than words and his are shouting at you right now. Sorry momma.
imultracool
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Huh
Gianna2014
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd be getting divorced.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Do the two of you have kids together? How long have you been together?
DomsMama07
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:16 AM
Say what?! 0_o
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:16 AM
Just to make sure I'm reading it correctly, you have a joint account?
lovehimforever
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:16 AM
Not ok.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2014 at 2:17 AM
3 kids. Been together 12 years , married 10.

Quoting Anonymous: Do the two of you have kids together? How long have you been together?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)