Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my husband. ..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
He has this funny ringtone song on his phone set for only when I call him. The first part of the song goes" don't bite the dick that fucks you honey". Lol anyway he's at the store right now and I called him and he answered kind of giggling. I'm sure he was hoping no one heard the ringtone lol.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2014 at 2:10 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Why? Just why?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Uh, OK...

TisHerself
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Hope he doesn't allow the kids to hear that...

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 10, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Umm...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Lol. My husband has a ringtone that sounds like an alarm going off then starts screaming warning its the wife. Its the wife... twice now he has had issues with the ringtone. The first time he was locked in the bank, (power outage) and everyone heard the alarms ringing and started to panic at first, until the voice came up. The second he was standing with the State Troopers, because a woman hit his Rig (No one was hurt. She hit a deer twice and then spun out thankfully my husband was stopped at a red light at the time!!! Or she would have been killed) but in the end they went to laughing really hard at the ringtone.

Mine changes with my moods and if I am mad at him or not. Sometimes its set to the same one as his but with Husband. or other times its set to Asshole Calling. There is an Asshole calling your phone... (thankfully him and I both have sense of humors and he knows its a joke!)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. My husband has a ringtone that sounds like an alarm going off then starts screaming warning its the wife. Its the wife... twice now he has had issues with the ringtone. The first time he was locked in the bank, (power outage) and everyone heard the alarms ringing and started to panic at first, until the voice came up. The second he was standing with the State Troopers, because a woman hit his Rig (No one was hurt. She hit a deer twice and then spun out thankfully my husband was stopped at a red light at the time!!! Or she would have been killed) but in the end they went to laughing really hard at the ringtone.

Mine changes with my moods and if I am mad at him or not. Sometimes its set to the same one as his but with Husband. or other times its set to Asshole Calling. There is an Asshole calling your phone... (thankfully him and I both have sense of humors and he knows its a joke!)

lol I've heard the asshole calling one, it's funny.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:23 PM
My friend's ringtone for her kids is a song that goes "Shut up, shut up, I don't want to hear it!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:25 PM
One time DH and I were in the hardware store and a guy next to us in the aisle had the warning wife one. It cracked us up. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:25 PM
When song ringtones first came out I had an Eve song called Tambourine. At the beginning of it they say it's a sick up, sick up. I was in the bank walking up to the teller and my phone stated that song. It was super loud and the whole bank went silent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN