Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ex wives and New wives EDIT for the Debbie downers

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 2:07 PM
  • 45 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Our mothers day pic.
Far left is my DH ex wife, then me and her son, my stepson.
Then me and DHs child. My sister in law, her kids, and her ex husbands new wife.
This pic is proof it is possible for exes and new wives to get along!!
Happy mother's day!

EDIT..for all you Debbie downers, YES, I posted recently about hating her, cause she was evil. She terrorized DH, son, and me for 2 years.
Yesterday while we were picking up my stepson, she reached out to me and wanted to apologize, and asked if we could be friends, and said she was sorry for everything she has done, she was just scared of having to give her baby away to a man she hated, but she's working on it.
So hopefully we will continue to get along forever. I still do not like her, and she really hurt DH with all the shit she pulled, and I will probably complain about her later, lol but we are getting along for the sake of the children! Now, go away Debbie downers
by on May. 10, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:16 PM
That is very rare. Awesome that you all can do that.

Dh's ex and I hate each other. =/
cwahtomy
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:18 PM
That's cool. Dh was never married before me, but does have kids.... Their mother hates me for what ever reason(s).
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 10, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Didn't you just post about hating her? Maybe I have you confused with someone else.
cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on May. 10, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I get along very well with my ex's wife. She's always treated my kids very well, and has been a good stepmom to them. In fact, we have joked we need to audition for "The Amazing Race." We figure we'd get through just on the novelty of our team name "The former wife and the current wife." LOL. Glad to see others put the kids first as well. They are the ones who win in the end.

MamaBear131716
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:22 PM
I get along with everyone BUT dh's ex wife. We were friendly for awhile, never that friendly, but recently things turned sour.
Survivor6388
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 2:23 PM
I get along with SOs ex is small doses, and I get along with my husband/ex/whatever's new girl. She's actually really sweet. Even asked if she could date him lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:25 PM

she did

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19916946/I_hate_my_DHs_ex

Quoting Danesmommy1: Didn't you just post about hating her? Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:26 PM
My exhusband and new husband get along great even go to the bar together and I love his new girlfriend hoping this one sticks around!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 10, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Thought so.

Quoting Anonymous:

she did

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19916946/I_hate_my_DHs_ex

Quoting Danesmommy1: Didn't you just post about hating her? Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 10, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Lol. The one in orange pants looks so thrilled. Not.
Anyways. I tried to get along with my ex's new girlfriend. She hides every time I'm around. Probably because he lies about his exes and makes them all out to be cheating psychotic bitches, when in reality, he's the cheater and the one with mental issues. Learned that one the hard way.
Tried to get along with my husband's ex wife. She decided to tell their adult son that his dad and I had had an affair for the previous 6 years and that my daughter was his. Man, do I, and my husband, lol, wish that was true. Then we wouldn't have to deal with my ex and his dramatics.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)