Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't break my Ninja blender

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok so I'm pretty sure I am an idiot, but I can't get the blade off my single serve Ninja cup. It's like fused together. I've tried running it under hot water, using a thin knife to try and break the seal and it won't come off. So I tried chucking it with force against my tile floor. The thing isn't even scuffed!! I called the customer service though, 2 minutes on the phone and I have a new blade and cup being sent to me free of charge. So if you were curious, it's damn near indestructible and the customer service rocks.
by on May. 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Mobile Photo

MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:47 PM
I don't have any idea what you're talking about. But that's funny you threw it on the floor.
BellaByrdie
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:48 PM

lol.  Good to know.  I am going to show this to my husband in an attempt to sweet talk him into us getting one.  lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 10, 2014 at 3:50 PM

i love my ninja but i want the new pitcher model

ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM
I LOVE mine. It makes smoothies in about 10 seconds.

Quoting BellaByrdie:

lol.  Good to know.  I am going to show this to my husband in an attempt to sweet talk him into us getting one.  lol

ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:33 PM
I was angry. Lol. My fault for trying to make powdered sugar though. :/

Quoting MilkLover0203: I don't have any idea what you're talking about. But that's funny you threw it on the floor.
MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:35 PM
You were trying to make powdered sugar?

Quoting ColieO: I was angry. Lol. My fault for trying to make powdered sugar though. :/

Quoting MilkLover0203: I don't have any idea what you're talking about. But that's funny you threw it on the floor.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM
I ran out while making frosting.

Quoting MilkLover0203: You were trying to make powdered sugar?

Quoting ColieO: I was angry. Lol. My fault for trying to make powdered sugar though. :/

beans13
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Ninja rocks. We just have the blender, didn't get the one with the cups etc., but it is amazing.
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2014 at 6:46 PM
I love those single cups. I did have a kitchenaide and a Cuisinart, the ninja works better than either of them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN