Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It sucks

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 4:20 PM
  • 8 Replies
My husband has to work all day tomorrow so I don't get to spend the day with him. It will be just me and my boys. And his mom. I don't have a mom to go see and give gifts to. She passed away. We don't even get to spend fathers day with him because he usually has to work. And I don't have a relationship with my dad. So yea. It sucks. But I will make the best out of it and do something fun with my boys. Maybe if it's not raining we will get in the pool and do water balloons. That will be fun. Expecially after everything we have been through the last week.

I hope y'all you lovely ladies have a great Mother's Day!!!
by on May. 10, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LilzMommy
by on May. 10, 2014 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
You poor thing! Well you sound like an awesome mama spending "your" day with the kids! I always think of Mother's Day as a day when moms should get to be without the kids and pamper themselves Lol! Thank your DH for his commitment to work and supporting the family and maybe plan something special on a day when he can be there next week?
LyTe684
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Aww. I hope you have a great Mother's Day.
amy1will
by Amethyst on May. 10, 2014 at 5:33 PM
We are gonna figure something out. He doesn't have a day off til Thursday. It sucks but he does it for us. Thank you so much!!

Quoting LilzMommy: You poor thing! Well you sound like an awesome mama spending "your" day with the kids! I always think of Mother's Day as a day when moms should get to be without the kids and pamper themselves Lol! Thank your DH for his commitment to work and supporting the family and maybe plan something special on a day when he can be there next week?
amy1will
by Amethyst on May. 10, 2014 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. I hope you do as well.

Quoting LyTe684: Aww. I hope you have a great Mother's Day.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Dhis only home 10 days a month. We are alone tomorrow too. Have fun and enjoy each other
-42-
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine works all day tomorrow too. Next day off is Wednesday or Thursday. We will just do something then, he will insist. I don't really care about it.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2014 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

After everything youve been through, I dont think Id want to play in the water lol. Happy Mothers day!

amy1will
by Amethyst on May. 10, 2014 at 5:39 PM
I won't be I can't handle it. Not after waking up and freaking like that. But the boys have been begging to. So I will let them. Thanks hun.

Quoting thenameshailie:

After everything youve been through, I dont think Id want to play in the water lol. Happy Mothers day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN