Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guyliner is unmanly.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What happened to real men? I hate seeing those "scene" kids with their hair in their face, make up all over and SKINNY JEANS. You're a guy, act like it. Its not sexy.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Replies (81-90):
armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 10, 2014 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

There is no "might" about it! Lol 

Quoting Mom-does-hair: Fine! I'll keep him to myself:) Might have to share with armywifey26! Lol

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2014 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Eyeliner looks good on him!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Band from Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie.

Quoting Anonymous: What's a "loded diper?"
Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed. Loded Diper comes to mind.

P.e.b.b.l.e.s
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM

I am probably older than both of you put together so respect your elders and I get first dibs!

Quoting armywifey26:

Quoting Mom-does-hair: Fine! I'll keep him to myself:) Might have to share with armywifey26! Lol

armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 10, 2014 at 9:57 PM

Lol. I don't hear that often since I am not considered that young. Especially in this group!

Quoting P.e.b.b.l.e.s:

I am probably older than both of you put together so respect your elders and I get first dibs!

Quoting armywifey26:

homeschoolmom9
by on May. 10, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Sorry don't listen to you people aka nasty stripper whores

Quoting couture-mommy: And your husband is rude as fuck

Quoting homeschoolmom9: My husband was a combat engineer for 16 years and absolutely does none of that. As he says * I'm straight not closet gay, I'm a man not a little girly thing*

Quoting Anonymous: My husband is a 3x Iraq war vet and gets manis and pedis. In the past I dated a lot of men - doctors, lawyers, stockbrokers - who also did.

Quoting homeschoolmom9: Long hair, skinny jeans, pink on men, makeup, men getting Mani and pedi and facials are just UGH. They are NOT real men.
armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 10, 2014 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting deadlights86:

Eyeliner looks good on him!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 10, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Fab. In 40 years, I've been to 49 states, 6 provinces, and 32 countries. I started traveling when I was five.

Quoting homeschoolmom9: Lol have been out of my town.... 16 different states

Quoting Anonymous: So you're calling my husband a closet gay? Heh heh heh I assure you that he is ALL man. Lolol time for you to get out of your little farm town and see what it's like in the real world.

Quoting homeschoolmom9: My husband was a combat engineer for 16 years and absolutely does none of that. As he says * I'm straight not closet gay, I'm a man not a little girly thing*

Quoting Anonymous: My husband is a 3x Iraq war vet and gets manis and pedis. In the past I dated a lot of men - doctors, lawyers, stockbrokers - who also did.

Quoting homeschoolmom9: Long hair, skinny jeans, pink on men, makeup, men getting Mani and pedi and facials are just UGH. They are NOT real men.
LectioDivina
by on May. 10, 2014 at 10:02 PM
I agree. They look so odd.
turtlesquish23
by on May. 10, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Does he have a penis? Is he over 18? He's is a man. Therefore, everything he does is manly
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)