Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How Was Your Mother's Day?

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 7:19 PM
  • 54 Replies

What did you do, and what did you eat for Mother's Day dinner?

by on May. 11, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:20 PM

I stayed home. I didn't want to do anything. It's too crowded. We ate spaghetti. I've been craving it for awhile. It was a nice day.

Momtoone07
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:21 PM
2 moms liked this
I watched my husband build me a kickass fire pit. Now, how he is cooking fish stuffed with crab meat... And doing dishes. It has been a pretty freaking awesome day!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 11, 2014 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Dinner's still cooking. 

I kicked them all out of my kitchen and made a feast!  Sizzling skirt steak salad, homemade bread, hasselback potatoes, saffron rice, homemade salsa.  ( I love to cook...and rarely get the chance to indluge this way!)

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome.

And I had publix subs and a salad for dinner. :)

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on May. 11, 2014 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I have been laying around. Don't kmow where SO is planning to take me for dinner.
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Played with dd outdoors, took a nap, dropped dd to her dad's. Haven't eaten dinner dinner yet. I had a small piece of fish, small piece of chicken, and grilled zucchini a few hours ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsavannah10
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Really did nothing. Stayed at home all day watching movies. We are ordering pizza for dinner. 

BeAmour
by Tonya on May. 11, 2014 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
It was good. I got to sleep in late. I got some great gifts from DS and then we took a super long napb(he was definitely tired). Now, we're eating dinner. My dad was supposed to have a Mother's Day meal done with steaks and the works and was gonna do that but he's the biggest flake so that didn't happen. So, DS is having pizza, salad and oranges. I'm having chicken alfredo sans noodles with cheese crumbles and parm. cheese. My side is orange creme greek yogurt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Stayed home. (Not including laundromat). Just ate blackened salmon and shrimps with baked potato and green beans. This chick is stuffed. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad you enjoyed your day! :)

Quoting DixieL:

I stayed home. I didn't want to do anything. It's too crowded. We ate spaghetti. I've been craving it for awhile. It was a nice day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN