Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tattoos

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies
3 moms liked this

Is it bad that the majority of the tattoos i want are disney related? lol I want something from little mermaid, alice in wonderland, mickey and minnie mouse, and the girl kitten from aristocats so far.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Not my thing. Tho I think a frozen one could be neat....let it go with the swirlies lol
ready4happiness
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 9:33 PM
You sound young. Just to let you know that as you age your likes change. So, if are 80 would you be embarrassed to have them?
MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Tattoos are all about showing off who you are.If those are the things you love,go for it!

Rhyinns.Mommy
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I want a Disney one too!! I love this pic of a Disney tattoo!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you 16 or something? Sounds dumb and will look stupid on you at 40. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I'm 24. I just dont like all the tattoos i see, flowers, skulls, stupid fish. I just dont like the same old stuff. Disney makes me happy and ill always enjoy it. i have 4 kids that are obsessed with it just like i am and i bet my grandkids will be too so they will think grandma will be cool lol

Quoting ready4happiness: You sound young. Just to let you know that as you age your likes change. So, if are 80 would you be embarrassed to have them?

sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on May. 11, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Holy fuck! Four kids?!?
I bet you're busy woman !! :)

Anyways. I like the little mermaid and Alice in wonderland ideas. Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks. :)

Quoting Anonymous:  I'm 24. I just dont like all the tattoos i see, flowers, skulls, stupid fish. I just dont like the same old stuff. Disney makes me happy and ill always enjoy it. i have 4 kids that are obsessed with it just like i am and i bet my grandkids will be too so they will think grandma will be cool lol
Quoting ready4happiness: You sound young. Just to let you know that as you age your likes change. So, if are 80 would you be embarrassed to have them?

bothsidesofcoin
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Yeah except when you get older, Alice and Ariel will get older and wrinkly too. Haha
ready4happiness
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 9:39 PM
It is your body and if that is what you like than do it. Life is short be yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm 24. I just dont like all the tattoos i see, flowers, skulls, stupid fish. I just dont like the same old stuff. Disney makes me happy and ill always enjoy it. i have 4 kids that are obsessed with it just like i am and i bet my grandkids will be too so they will think grandma will be cool lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2014 at 9:40 PM

im 24, not sure how it will look more stupid then any other tattoo

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you 16 or something? Sounds dumb and will look stupid on you at 40. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)