Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

am i being mean

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Ok ladies my three year old has taken about a cup or so of grapes out of the fridge and threw them around so i making her clean them up and she also has to eat them(after i wash them) with her sister who is 2 am i being to mean she just screaming and crying

she has not had lunch yet and the floor is clean and was just vaccumed she also like the grapes

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DylannMadiesmom
by on May. 12, 2014 at 12:57 PM
That's what I would do!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM

i just feel like im being mean i normally dont punish her for taking food and making a mess but i spent the entire weekend deep cleaning and we have an inspection coming up so im just a lil overwhelmed with making sure its clean

Quoting DylannMadiesmom: That's what I would do!

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on May. 12, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Well...as someone that went to Culinary school and has taken the sanitation classes, it is not something I would ever do...they would go in the trash in my home. That's just me though...

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

DylannMadiesmom
by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:02 PM
It's teaching them not to waste food IMO. As long as you clean the grapes off, I see no problem with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

i just feel like im being mean i normally dont punish her for taking food and making a mess but i spent the entire weekend deep cleaning and we have an inspection coming up so im just a lil overwhelmed with making sure its clean

spunky946
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:03 PM

No, that's what I'd do.

DylannMadiesmom
by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Though if they've been on the floor for a while, like more than a few minutes, I would probably toss them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)