Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Crazy waitress last night

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:18 PM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this

So DH took me out to dinner last night for Mother's Day and our waitress was a freaking nut job. While there was just so much wrong with her service one thing really stuck out to both of us. When she was taking our order DH said he didn't want anything to eat because he's weird (he doesn't eat after 7, it's a military thing I guess) and she just flat out said "that's why you're sexy". Um, excuse me? Did she just say that my husband is sexy? DH and I looked at eachother like WTF just happened. I mean, I'm sitting there 40 weeks pregnant on MOTHER'S DAY and she says that my husband is sexy. Who does that? 

EDIT- woo hoo, I got my own spin off post! :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 12, 2014 at 1:21 PM
5 moms liked this
Manager. Immediately. I have held several serving positions and when a couple is dining I specifically make sure not to flirt or make it even appear to be. I direct all questions to his date. She was extremely out of line
nelliesmommy
by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Very rude.
ciaras_mom_05
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Wow very rude
BrittSam2011
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Right? I was floored! I've never had anyone say anything like that to my DH while I was right there. They usually just flirt and annoy me, but to flat out say he's sexy? Who does that?

Quoting Anonymous: Manager. Immediately. I have held several serving positions and when a couple is dining I specifically make sure not to flirt or make it even appear to be. I direct all questions to his date. She was extremely out of line

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Mystic.Falls
by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:24 PM
3 moms liked this

There are so many things wrong with her. The few that come to mind is goodness sakes it's Mother's day and can it get more obvious that he is taking you out because he wants to do something special? Even if it was any other day you don't call a man sexy who is married and especially in the presence of the wife.

LilzMommy
1 mom liked this
Oh no! I am so sorry that happened! That is not ok mama, glad you handled it with such grace, I would've thrown a level 10 bitch fit! Call the manager today and complain, I would.
Mystic.Falls

She is not right. Not right at all...

mandaday
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:25 PM
I would have made some smart ass comment, unless he beat me to it.
monkeydavis05
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:25 PM
i hope you complained to the manager about her
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on May. 12, 2014 at 1:26 PM

I would have demanded to see the Manger and requested a new waitress on the spot, in front of her face.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN