Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something to think about... Abortion related

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM
  • 382 Replies
44 moms liked this

by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 14, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Mmmmhmmm
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2014 at 9:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Illogical leap. Who says a would-be aborted child won't be those things?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 14, 2014 at 9:52 AM
6 moms liked this

Yes because not giving a child a chance at all is not selfish either.  Let's face it.  Pro-life and Pro-choice people are never going to agree.  It will never be a resolved issue.  Let's just stop kicking around this dead horse already!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 14, 2014 at 9:54 AM
29 moms liked this

when I was pregnant I took my 6 year old DD to my OB office with me for my routine prenatal check-up and was bombarded by an anti-abortion advocate with placards depicting photos of badly mutilated fetuses that, unfortunately, my daughter saw. THAT person clearly didn't care about existing children AT ALL.

Quoting Anonymous: Illogical leap. Who says a would-be aborted child won't be those things?

photo funny-gif-Batman-eating-little-pony_zpse1d422bf.gif
AVE SATANAS!
IhartU
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:56 AM
17 moms liked this

IMO it's not even about the unborn but about controlling women. Those pro-life men don't give a shit about a fetus but they DO care about telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own damn body.

CABZS
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:58 AM
9 moms liked this

It would probably end when people stay out of another person's uterus.

If people want to be pro-life, great dont have an abortion, but don't try to get laws passed controlling others & their bodies & don't stand on the street corner w/the signs that tend to scare little children.  Hmm...I wonder if the people holding those signs really give a crap about the children they are harming w/their signs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes because not giving a child a chance at all is not selfish either.  Let's face it.  Pro-life and Pro-choice people are never going to agree.  It will never be a resolved issue.  Let's just stop kicking around this dead horse already!

momto2boys973
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM
2 moms liked this
That's just making assumptions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 14, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I am pro life but do none of those things.  I do not stand in other peoples way of doing what they want even though I strongly disagree with it.  I don't even post these types of posts on the internet.  The only thing I do is honk at the people holding signs to show some support.  I am not going to shove a sign in someones face though.

Quoting CABZS:

It would probably end when people stay out of another person's uterus.

If people want to be pro-life, great dont have an abortion, but don't try to get laws passed controlling others & their bodies & don't stand on the street corner w/the signs that tend to scare little children.  Hmm...I wonder if the people holding those signs really give a crap about the children they are harming w/their signs.

Quoting Anonymous:

faire_jour
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Because those who call for ending abortion also want the end of food stamps, public housing, and all government assistance.

Quoting Anonymous: Illogical leap. Who says a would-be aborted child won't be those things?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Okay?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

when I was pregnant I took my 6 year old DD to my OB office with me for my routine prenatal check-up and was bombarded by an anti-abortion advocate with placards depicting photos of badly mutilated fetuses that, unfortunately, my daughter saw. THAT person clearly didn't care about existing children AT ALL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN