Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Something to think about... Abortion related

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM
  • 383 Replies
44 moms liked this

by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 14, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Mmmmhmmm
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2014 at 9:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Illogical leap. Who says a would-be aborted child won't be those things?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 14, 2014 at 9:52 AM
6 moms liked this

Yes because not giving a child a chance at all is not selfish either.  Let's face it.  Pro-life and Pro-choice people are never going to agree.  It will never be a resolved issue.  Let's just stop kicking around this dead horse already!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 14, 2014 at 9:54 AM
29 moms liked this

when I was pregnant I took my 6 year old DD to my OB office with me for my routine prenatal check-up and was bombarded by an anti-abortion advocate with placards depicting photos of badly mutilated fetuses that, unfortunately, my daughter saw. THAT person clearly didn't care about existing children AT ALL.

Quoting Anonymous: Illogical leap. Who says a would-be aborted child won't be those things?

photo funny-gif-Batman-eating-little-pony_zpse1d422bf.gif
AVE SATANAS!
IhartU
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:56 AM
17 moms liked this

IMO it's not even about the unborn but about controlling women. Those pro-life men don't give a shit about a fetus but they DO care about telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own damn body.

jamelame
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:57 AM
17 moms liked this

It's probably because the same conservatives who vote against legal abortion are the same ones who vote against funding for education and welfare. Hope that helps!

Quoting Anonymous: Illogical leap. Who says a would-be aborted child won't be those things?

CABZS
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:58 AM
9 moms liked this

It would probably end when people stay out of another person's uterus.

If people want to be pro-life, great dont have an abortion, but don't try to get laws passed controlling others & their bodies & don't stand on the street corner w/the signs that tend to scare little children.  Hmm...I wonder if the people holding those signs really give a crap about the children they are harming w/their signs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes because not giving a child a chance at all is not selfish either.  Let's face it.  Pro-life and Pro-choice people are never going to agree.  It will never be a resolved issue.  Let's just stop kicking around this dead horse already!

momto2boys973
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM
2 moms liked this
That's just making assumptions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 14, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I am pro life but do none of those things.  I do not stand in other peoples way of doing what they want even though I strongly disagree with it.  I don't even post these types of posts on the internet.  The only thing I do is honk at the people holding signs to show some support.  I am not going to shove a sign in someones face though.

Quoting CABZS:

It would probably end when people stay out of another person's uterus.

If people want to be pro-life, great dont have an abortion, but don't try to get laws passed controlling others & their bodies & don't stand on the street corner w/the signs that tend to scare little children.  Hmm...I wonder if the people holding those signs really give a crap about the children they are harming w/their signs.

Quoting Anonymous:

faire_jour
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Because those who call for ending abortion also want the end of food stamps, public housing, and all government assistance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN