Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This mom stuff is not for me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies

My toddler does not want to eat, hits me when upset or when another kiddo hits her, laughs when I discipline her, curses ( did not get that from me), wakes up a lot in the middle of the night. Doesnt want to eat - this is KILLING ME! She only eats meat, dairy etc doesnt want to eat bread, rice, pasta etc. She's losing so much weight. I don't know what to do, it's like so much! I don't even know where to start to all the other things fall right into place. I love her so  so soo much but this mom stuff is not for me :(

And no, I'm not going to give her up. I'm just going to keep on trying :'(

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2girls0511
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:34 AM

The behavior part is pretty normal. How old a toddler is she? A lot of this gets grown out of.

corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Does she have a nice solid routine in place?

polkaspots
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:36 AM
No fruits and vegetables? That would not fly here. That kid would only be getting produce until she started eating nicely again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 14, 2014 at 10:37 AM
2 moms liked this
She sounds normal and also seems like she is a smart cookie who knows how to play mom. She's got you around her finger!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Quoting mom2girls0511:

The behavior part is pretty normal. How old a toddler is she? A lot of this gets grown out of.

She just turned two

lovinlife0429
by on May. 14, 2014 at 10:38 AM
2 moms liked this

The great thing about life and parenting is that not just one way makes you successful.  You are cut out for it, you just need to find your nitch and what works for you!

sandy201282
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:39 AM

it will pass...toddlers can be delightful and they can be terrors, the good news is it doesnt last forever. try potatoes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2014 at 10:40 AM

That's part of being a mom.  She is pushing your buttons.  It gets better, I promise you!

4girlsmum
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:41 AM
3 moms liked this

YOu are focusing on the bad, try to just enjoy the good stuff, like when they nap! LOL

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 14, 2014 at 10:42 AM
She needs structure and routine. Set up a schedule and follow it. She old enough for time outs and a swat on the butt too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)