Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He didn't remember her !! How embarrassing!

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 10:43 AM
  • 143 Replies
2 moms liked this

My husband and I made the rare trip to drop the kid's off at school. On the way back we stopped in a store to get bacon egg and cheese sandwiches. This girl came up to him and screamed "Jason? Oh My God it really is you" and hugged him.  After she let him go he looked at her with this confused look on his face. She had to explain that her name was Anna Marie and they went to school together. Still nothing... Then she kind of got frustrated of explaining who she is and said. "We took each other's virginity" "Remember that?" At this point I'm at the counter like "Whaaat?". 

From the time my husband was 15-17 he was a slut. No not just a slut, a super slut.  I feel bad for her because I know he didn't lose his virginity to her. He's still close friends with the girl who "deflowered" him. He lied to her to have sex with her (did I mention he was a slut?). In those two years who knows how many times he "lost his virginity".

My husband played it off and was cool about it like "OOOHHHH....Anna Marie. Time has been good to you. I would have never recognized you. You look different" and so on.

I'm kind of disappointed in teenage him. 

Edit: But I did find this whole thing kind of funny. 

by on May. 14, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on May. 14, 2014 at 10:44 AM

BUMP. 

Nyk1187
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol awkward...
babyspots17
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:46 AM
2 moms liked this

That is kind of sad and embarrassing I could never imagine running up to some guy like that did they even date? 

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Oh ouch! Poor girl lol

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Bawhaha!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 14, 2014 at 10:47 AM
My hubbs was kind of a slut too. Even though it was way before we even met, I hate when other people bring it up, or times like that when it pops up in your face.

I'm ashamed of his younger self too, you're not alone :/
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on May. 14, 2014 at 10:47 AM

I'm pretty sure it was one of those things where he "wooed" her for a couple of days and then "got down to business". 

Quoting babyspots17:

That is kind of sad and embarrassing I could never imagine running up to some guy like that did they even date? 

tcfla
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:49 AM

hahaha...awkward, but oh so funny

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Totally happened to me.  A rep came to my job, was instantly rude to me, I mean a dick.  A few days later he called the office and asked if I remembered him, I said no, not at all.  He said "You had sex with me and never called me back".  I laughed....ooops.  

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:50 AM

OMG LOL...awkward!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)