Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another update: A girl came to my door claiming to be my Husbands Daughter (cant edit)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 374 Replies
19 moms liked this

My husband came home at 4pm  because i told him he needed to get home. I told him what happened. He denied it at first. But I knew he was lying.I could see it in his eyes and manner. I have known this man for 25 years. My heart pretty much broke. I told him I knew he was lying. He tried for 30 minutes to convince me it was a lie. I told him okay when she gets here I will go get a DNA test and we can take it. He went to our bedroom and slammed the door. He came down 30 minutes later and told me the truth. He said that when we were married about 3 years he met a woman. They started something and she became pregnant and about the same time she found out that he had been lying to her and that he was not seperated and actually married and I was pregnant as well. She told him to leave and never come back and she gave the baby up for adoption. He signed the papers when she was born. He knew about her. I am so angry.She doesnt live with her mom ( i know some people were asking about that) she was adopted out.  When she came later I went up to my room and packed my bags. My children and I are going to my sisters for a few weeks until I decide what to do. I do not blame the girl, I dont even blame the woman,  and told the girl last night if she wants to meet her siblings to call me and let me know. I know its been almost 19 years but its stil a betrayel. I am not sure i can get past it. I did not expect my post to blow up this big. I havent read all your replies but thanks for your well wishes.

UPDATE : I havent talk to husband. He has called me a few times but I decided to at least not talk to him this weekend. The girl did call me. I told the kids tonight what has happened. The young lady is coming out with me and the kids for sunday dinner at a resturant we go to sometimes after church. She is meeting her siblings there. My two oldest are not taking it well. I told them that their father loves them and this is between me and him and it doesnt change the fact he is your father. My youngest two are not getting it . I know some of you were asking about wheter i would let her see her siblings. Like I said before she was an innocent here.  

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crashly
by Ashley on May. 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Wow
wamom223
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Wow.  I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM
10 moms liked this

Hugs

That is a lot to digest. Good luck with everything.

Thank you for the update.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Sorry doll. That's awful
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I'm sorry. I can't even imagine.
AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:09 AM
I am so sorry. I can not imagine the pain of that betrayal. Good luck to you.
Mena929
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Wowzers. I am so sorry.

seksen
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow.. I'm so sorry mama :( hugs and hopefully you can find your path!
sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on May. 14, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I'm sorry :(
Brielle.Jude
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Oh my gosh :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)