Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Which would be more important in your minds, A TV show or saving lives? Added poll.

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:40 AM
  • 32 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you want to be kept abreast about bad weather coming when watching your favorite TV show?

Options:

Yes, of course,my life and my family's life is way more imortant then some stupid TV show.

No, I would much rather watch my show then have to worry about the weather.

I want pie.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 6

View Results

Ok, here it is, most of us would want to know if there's bad weather coming right? Well not this person, please wach.

A South Dakota news anchor is getting national attention after ripping into viewers for calling and complaining about severe weather coverage interrupting their TV show. Take a look at the video and let us know what you think. Does she have a point or was she out of line?

This morning my amazing co-anchor, Nancy Naeve, went on a rant about the nasty emails, calls and social media messages we received after breaking into the "O...
YOUTUBE

by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Break in. Tell me what's going on. Then bug off. If you break in every 5 minutes with the same story and no new information knock it off :/
CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

This. Or run one of those things along the bottom of the screen with whats going on.

Quoting Anonymous: Break in. Tell me what's going on. Then bug off. If you break in every 5 minutes with the same story and no new information knock it off :/

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:47 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2014 at 11:48 AM

saving lives

CABZS
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:48 AM

This (sorry can't watch the video right now).

I can't stand the same crap being said over & over & over again every 5min.  Honestly either just cut the show off & stay on the air or just put the message at the bottom of the screen & keep it running.  That way all the info is there for who missed it & when somethin new comes up then interrupt again.

Quoting Anonymous: Break in. Tell me what's going on. Then bug off. If you break in every 5 minutes with the same story and no new information knock it off :/

witzandglitz
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:49 AM
This!

couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on May. 14, 2014 at 11:51 AM
I hate interruptions.
Mainly because I don't get to watch tv often
ChangingLanes
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:51 AM

She is right.....

belindah
by on May. 14, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

For weather info or emergency issues, break in.

For the president where people are going to ramble for 30 minutes before the man even appears, and then he is just going to lie and twist words around, put him on the 24 hour politics channel.

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:53 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)