Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Small Penis

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies

Anyone willing to admit their s/o has a small penis? Any guys from your past? How do you/did you make sex with him better?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 8:26 PM

My dh is average/above average, no complaints there. I did date a man years ago with a dick the size of a BIC lighter. That was when it was hard btw. I could barely feel a thing during sex, he wasn't good at foreplay, he wasn't all that nice out of the bedroom, so I cut him loose. That's just too small.

Gianna2014
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 8:27 PM

What do you consider small? My ex was a little more than 5 in, which I found small compared to my other ex, but I've read 5 in is average.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
One guy from the past. Before we slept together, he actually told me he was 9 inches. Imagine my surprise to find him less than 3. He bought magnum condoms lol. I made him go back out for smaller ones before I would sleep with him. We had dated awhile, so I gave him a chance. His tongue was huge, and long. Too bad he hadn't yet figured out how to use that either.

*we didn't break up because of his size. Turns out he liked to lie more than just about his dick. I had assumed he was just embarrassed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 8:27 PM

my first had a tiny penis. so small, i couldn't even tell if it was in and this was when i was losing my virginity. no need to make it better...we broke up about a week later.

JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on May. 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM
My ex did. Poor guy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Dh is slightly above average. 1 small one in my past....too small to get the job done (pinky sized). Once I saw it I quickly made an excuse to leave and never turned back.

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I dated a guy who was hung like a 5 year old.... It didn't last long...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 8:31 PM
My first, which is now my husband, is above average. We started dating in high school then spilt for a little bit, my boyfriend then was small 4 inches and not very big around either. I never had an orgasm and never got real into sex. He was great at foreplay and I had more fun with that then I ever did with actual sex. My hubby on the other hand has always pleased me in every way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 8:31 PM

3" for x husband was yrs since I went near it even before the divorce.  Not for that but lies.  Also had a threesome with a couple and he was slim and 4" maybe.  Nope never again there either.  Now SO omg thickness and length to spare.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Husband has a small penis but a large appetite if you kwim . No complaints here 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)