Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found a good way to get rid of Jehovah witnesses

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I started talking about how my lord was the last of time and he went through time and space in a big blue box. Then I went into how if you were one of the chosen you would travel with him and one day when the world ended all his believers would get invited into the traveling box because it's bigger on the inside. I mush have looked like a lunatic with my tardis hoodie on and my sonic screwdriver in my hand.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 14, 2014 at 10:13 PM
The Lord is against J.Witnesses!
sometimesred
by on May. 14, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Well who wouldn't want to travel with the Doctor!  LOL, great idea.

Jamaicanmecrazi
by on May. 14, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Im sad that oderus is dead....I've never seen them live and probably never will now:(

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ one asked me that about GWAR!

Quoting Jamaicanmecrazi: *ahem* SLAAAAYYYERRR
I feel compelled to do that evertime someone mentions
them.
I think my ffavorite would have to be being asked if "that band really looks like that" about my Butchered at Birth shirt. Yes, darling, the whole band is dead children on hooks and skeletons lerforming surgery, of course they are.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I had a slayer shirt on once when some came knocking. I had a female ask why I would ruin the perfect temple god gave me with marks of the devil... BawHaha

Quoting Jamaicanmecrazi: Lol, this. Plus, i purposely blast metal when they start walking up the driveway.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: They don't even talk to me once they see all my tattoos.lol
Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Oh the looks they give DH...he's got zombie pin ups, angels wearing barbed wire crowns with the tops of their head chopped off, a illusion skull...yea they don't like him lol

Quoting Danesmommy1: Lol!! I'm.pretty tatted up, maybe that's why I'm not bothered by them, lol.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: They don't even talk to me once they see all my tattoos.lol
Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:14 PM
I know! My son loved them too. I saw them YEARS ago. And they rocked

Quoting Jamaicanmecrazi: Im sad that oderus is dead....I've never seen them live and probably never will now:(

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ one asked me that about GWAR!

Quoting Jamaicanmecrazi: *ahem* SLAAAAYYYERRR
I feel compelled to do that evertime someone mentions
them.
I think my ffavorite would have to be being asked if "that band really looks like that" about my Butchered at Birth shirt. Yes, darling, the whole band is dead children on hooks and skeletons lerforming surgery, of course they are.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I had a slayer shirt on once when some came knocking. I had a female ask why I would ruin the perfect temple god gave me with marks of the devil... BawHaha

Quoting Jamaicanmecrazi: Lol, this. Plus, i purposely blast metal when they start walking up the driveway.

Sister_Someone
by Rachel on May. 14, 2014 at 10:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Or just open the door naked.

ajelove
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't answer. I do answer for the Mormon boys, because they are usually really hot lol

Darqdaughter
by on May. 14, 2014 at 10:15 PM
You Madame, are a genius.
Sister_Someone
by Rachel on May. 14, 2014 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Fucking brilliant! I will so do this sometime, just for shits and giggles.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just answer the door with a headscarf on, they apologize and walk away hahaha 

ninjakids
by Christina on May. 14, 2014 at 10:15 PM
I just thank them for trying but say i have my own beliefs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN