Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HAIR HELP

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I need a really good deep condition for my hair. My hair is very sad right now, and it needs to come back to life. Can anyone suggest a product or something that'll do the trick? I thought about going to a salon to get a treatment but ahh, Idk about that
Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2014 at 10:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Aussie 3 minute miracle, I use the Moist one. And I leave it on waaaay longer than it says to, lol. I put it on after my morning shower, saran wrap around my hair, a warm towel over that, and wear it while I do other things.
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on May. 15, 2014 at 10:42 AM
I usually use my regular conditioner (hello hydration) plus a table spoon or two of olive oil & coconut oil as my 'deep conditioner.'
-42-
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Oh, and if you can find it(I get it at wal mart), Henna and Placenta hair mask. It's like, a buck and works well. It is usually near the VO5 hot oil stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Thanks for the tips. :)

But, PLACENTA??!

Quoting -42-: Oh, and if you can find it(I get it at wal mart), Henna and Placenta hair mask. It's like, a buck and works well. It is usually near the VO5 hot oil stuff.
-42-
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2014 at 10:49 AM
lol, it's extracted proteins from animal placenta. It doesn't smell or feel weird, just looksand feels like conditioner. And it doesn't change your haircolor.

Quoting Anonymous: Thanks for the tips. :)

But, PLACENTA??!

Quoting -42-: Oh, and if you can find it(I get it at wal mart), Henna and Placenta hair mask. It's like, a buck and works well. It is usually near the VO5 hot oil stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Oooh ok!
For the Aussie, how long do you Leave that in for?

Quoting -42-: lol, it's extracted proteins from animal placenta. It doesn't smell or feel weird, just looksand feels like conditioner. And it doesn't change your haircolor.

But, PLACENTA??!

cali_gurl
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 10:52 AM

I use herbal essences conditioner, it is called long term relationship for long hair. It is AMAZING. I have thick crazy biracial hair and I use it weekly. You can get it at Walmart and other basic stores. I have never had luck with other "treatments". You probably need a good haircut too to take all the dead ends off.

-42-
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM
It says 3 minutes, hence the name. But I have left it on for an hour before rinsing. It's good stuff, and not expensive at all.....plus, it smells Ah-mazing.

Quoting Anonymous: Oooh ok!
For the Aussie, how long do you Leave that in for?

Quoting -42-: lol, it's extracted proteins from animal placenta. It doesn't smell or feel weird, just looksand feels like conditioner. And it doesn't change your haircolor.

But, PLACENTA??!

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Go with coconut oil. It's natural and won't harm your hair. The cheap stuff in the store doesn't actually do anything except coat your hair in wax so it feels good. They also typically have lots a fragrance. Fragrance equals alcohol which means its drying to the hair.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on May. 15, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Coconut oil.then buy some good high qualitiy natural shampoo and conditioner without all the nasty chemicals
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)