Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Let's see that ink!! Post pictures of you and your so's tattoos *pic heavy*

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 12:34 PM
  • 176 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My stars with my grandmother's initials. Always by my heart!

My skulls. I'm obsessed with skulls and it represents the darkest times in my life.

My biohazard (because I love the band. It's not finished yet.)

DH's back piece (he no longer has long hair. I talked him into cutting it)

My Army tattoo for when I was in the Army. (Yes it's messed up but that's what happens when you let idiots do your tattoos. Lesson learned)

And some of DH's sleeves. I don't have pics of just his arms.

Let's see your tattoos Ladies!!
by on May. 15, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabyapples
by Nickels on May. 15, 2014 at 12:35 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The script on my left shoulder says savor every last moment. My mom used to tell me to savor everything, sometimes the things that seem the most insignificant have the most meaning, and you might not get those moments back. And she was right.
My thorns under my boobs are pink and bleeding and come up into a ribbon in the middle to signify the pain and fight with breast cancer my mom had.
Last are my wings which are unfinished, the cover my entire back, these are partly for me and partly for my mom. She passed away in 06 so I got them to signify that she's an angel now, but one is on fire, and that is to signify that both her and I have battled our demons. I know my tattoos aren't in everyone's best taste, but they hold a lot of importance to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 15, 2014 at 12:36 PM
No tattoos here. Bump for you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2014 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Non of mine are to impressive and my husband isn't here for me to take pics but I'll save my spot lol
dockyswifey
by on May. 15, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I have two more. One that's getting covered up after the summer because I HATE IT. And another on my right shoulder blade that I don't think I have a picture of at all. And I can't reach back there to take the pic myself. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Non of mine are to impressive and my husband isn't here for me to take pics but I'll save my spot lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2014 at 12:41 PM

well i apprentaly dont have any on my laptop of dh tattoos but he has a cross with the kiddos name and a star that coverd a potleaf up and also had a rip name tattoo that he removed(that was to get into the navy) also has 831 on his arm. and also has a messed up key hole on his chest

pinkfairy0206
by on May. 15, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Don't have close ups of my husband's. But he has our children's names and my name. A skull on his upper arm and a on other arm one for his mom that passed when he was 6. I have our kids names (except our son, don't have the dough right now lol) a Harley Davidson symbol with my uncles name and a butterfly
Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Mobile Photo

My Rheumatoid Arthritis awareness ribbon, it's not finished yet, around the outside of it it will say Never Give Up. I have one other tattoo but it's on the back of my shoulder so I cent get a pic of it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 15, 2014 at 12:43 PM
4 moms liked this

I love these posts. All the women come in here and show off their awful tattoos. Taking a seat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

well that uncalled for

Quoting Anonymous:

I love these posts. All the women come in here and show off their awful tattoos. Taking a seat.

Brandyns87
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 12:46 PM

I don't take pictures of my tattoos. I have 13 though. I may take some later for this post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)