Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I confess...

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 12:41 PM
  • 11 Replies

I have no idea whats a popular clothing line these days. I used to be worried about all that stuff when I was younger bu as I age i discovered that i really like just shopping. If I see a shirt I like I buy it. Regardless if its torried, hot topic or walmart. *gasp I even love to go to the thrift store to look around.

So if Im wearing a walmart shirt its not cause I cant afford it. Its because I liked the shirt. Plain and simple.

Anyone else like this? I feel like I'm in the minority.

by on May. 15, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Matka_Kinder
by Tina on May. 15, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Hey,that's a good thing. I've done that basically since I was just out of my teens. I never really got all pumped up about wearing the latest fad. Not everyone looks good in that stuff,and I'd rather just look GOOD instead of trendy

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 15, 2014 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I wear what I like.. I dont care the brand. There are stores  frequent tho...

I can honestly say I dont own any clothes from walmart- but not because im against it.. I just dont look through their clothing aisle. But I have some stuff from target! Close enough, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM
I never grew up with name brands. I love getting my clothes from Goodwill and other stores like that. Its easier for me that way, cheaper and less time and hassle than going to the mall and paying for over priced stuff
chamamahaha
by on May. 15, 2014 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I always wore whatever I wanted, I dont follow trends, if I
Like it ill wear it like my gold skirt, lemme take a picture of it
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 15, 2014 at 12:57 PM

I love target. I live 3 blocks away from one!!!! I must admit to buying something wearable there weekly. LOLOL

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I can honestly say I dont own any clothes from walmart- but not because im against it.. I just dont look through their clothing aisle. But I have some stuff from target! Close enough, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Im with you, Im not materialistic either.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 15, 2014 at 12:58 PM
The only name brands I care about are handbags. If I'm wearing it, it just means I like it.
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 15, 2014 at 1:06 PM
You know, the thing about target...you can never leave there without spending $100. It doesn't matter what i went for... I always spend $100. I suspect there's something in the air and lighting;) lol

Quoting brettsmomma:

I love target. I live 3 blocks away from one!!!! I must admit to buying something wearable there weekly. LOLOL

Quoting JDmommyJD:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 15, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Lol!

Quoting JDmommyJD: You know, the thing about target...you can never leave there without spending $100. It doesn't matter what i went for... I always spend $100. I suspect there's something in the air and lighting;) lol

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

amc103
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Im the same, totally. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN