Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im a b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

according to my bils gf,found out this week that im having 3 baby showers...one from my mil,one from my mom,and one from friends from work.......i didnt ask them to throw me one since this is my second baby,i honestly didnt want one but they all planned them without me knowing and just told me to show up on certain days. but apparently im a bitch and spoiled,and i dont deserve any baby showers because this is a second baby.......shes especially pissed that my baby shower from my mom is the day after hers,on fathers day(which is why my mom picked that day because she has an idea for all the guys that are going to my shower) i cant control when they set the day,all they were waiting for was the sex of the baby and now they set the days

shes been pissed at me since i got pregnant telling me im trying to take her thunder......nooooo i wanted a baby when my ds turned 4,it had nothing to do with her,and i even told her that,but im just a spiteful bitch that wanted to take her thunder away *facepalm*

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 15, 2014 at 1:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Meh, I'm a bitch and I embrace it. She's jealous and insecure, don't let it get to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2014 at 1:27 PM
I'd change your title first off,and secondly I'd tell her to go suck an egg
VicVinegar
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Geeze why you gotta be such a bitch;)

Seriously though I can't stand people like your sil who can't just be happy for someone else cause they're too busy trying yo be the center of attention. Screw her! Enjoy your baby showers momma. I never understood why it's such a big deal to have a baby shower for your second or third baby anyway. Why shouldn't you celebrate the new addition to your family? Oh well, have fun!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 15, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous: I'd change your title first off,and secondly I'd tell her to go suck an egg

lol why should i change my title

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 15, 2014 at 1:30 PM

Quoting VicVinegar:

Geeze why you gotta be such a bitch;)

Seriously though I can't stand people like your sil who can't just be happy for someone else cause they're too busy trying yo be the center of attention. Screw her! Enjoy your baby showers momma. I never understood why it's such a big deal to have a baby shower for your second or third baby anyway. Why shouldn't you celebrate the new addition to your family? Oh well, have fun!

idk,this baby is a girl and 4 years apart from my ds,i have nothing for her...which is why i dont see anything wrong with having another baby shower.if this baby were a boy i would just ask for a sprinkle(no gifts just cake and food)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Throw a * or ! In instead of all bitch,cause its against tos

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: I'd change your title first off,and secondly I'd tell her to go suck an egg

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 15, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Throw a * or ! In instead of all bitch,cause its against tos
Quoting Anonymous:

lol no its not,the admins will just change it to * and be done with it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Jealousy! I went through the same thing with my SIL.  She refused to buy us a baby gift or pass hand me downs to us , made some snarky remark about if I can't provide for my own baby then I shouldnt be having 1. I didnt even have a baby shower and darn sure didnt ask for any gifts or hand me downs. It was completely uncalled for.

She'll get over it.

Quoting Anonymous:

according to my bils gf,found out this week that im having 3 baby showers...one from my mil,one from my mom,and one from friends from work.......i didnt ask them to throw me one since this is my second baby,i honestly didnt want one but they all planned them without me knowing and just told me to show up on certain days. but apparently im a bitch and spoiled,and i dont deserve any baby showers because this is a second baby.......shes especially pissed that my baby shower from my mom is the day after hers,on fathers day(which is why my mom picked that day because she has an idea for all the guys that are going to my shower) i cant control when they set the day,all they were waiting for was the sex of the baby and now they set the days

shes been pissed at me since i got pregnant telling me im trying to take her thunder......nooooo i wanted a baby when my ds turned 4,it had nothing to do with her,and i even told her that,but im just a spiteful bitch that wanted to take her thunder away *facepalm*

AllieReed
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 1:33 PM
SHE'S the b*tch! Don't worry about her.
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2014 at 1:33 PM

SIL is a bitch Oh and Congrats on the baby !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN