Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bat s*** crazy and narcissistic?

Posted by   + Show Post
Question for of you LOVELY ladies... For those of you with sister in laws preferably with good relationships. I'm wondering what you would do or how you would react if after having a great relationship with your SIL you found that your sil was telling people behind your back that you're batshit crazy and a complete narcissist? Because apparently my sil is saying this to a lot of people. Just wondering how some would confront their sil.

by on May. 15, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:03 PM

I would be completely shocked and would ask her about it,face to face.

holyhoola
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Yeppers! News feed, not pm, too boring.

Quoting MomTo2Boys12: That's the way ta do it!

Quoting holyhoola: Through fb of course!
1likeme
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM
I would confront her immediately. Then I would cut her out of my life. She would be dead to me. Last year I dealt with the same situation from a friend. She was saying terrible things about me to the point where people who didn't know me were saying terrible things about me. When I found out I cut her and anyone associated with her out of my life. I never even picked up the phone again for any of them. She attempted to create some FB drama involving my ex but I informed my ex and he decided to shut that down immediately.
SpaceBallz
by on May. 15, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Just take it right to her and ask

ProudMommy_1034
by 2lilboogers on May. 15, 2014 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd show her the definitions lol !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2014 at 2:05 PM
I'd ask her why she's talking shit and see what she says.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM

If you're good friends with her then just ask her.  Apparently she's not your real friend if she's saying stuff behind your back.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Every morning I would be waiting outside her house with a big grin on my face just angled so she could see me out of her living room window.
trish2tew
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one and some of them stink to high heaven. I'd avoid her like the plague and probably not go to MIL/GMIL's house again(because that is generally the only place I see my SILs because of distance).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 15, 2014 at 2:11 PM

I'd prove her right by beating the shit out of her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)