Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bat s*** crazy and narcissistic?

Posted by   + Show Post
Question for of you LOVELY ladies... For those of you with sister in laws preferably with good relationships. I'm wondering what you would do or how you would react if after having a great relationship with your SIL you found that your sil was telling people behind your back that you're batshit crazy and a complete narcissist? Because apparently my sil is saying this to a lot of people. Just wondering how some would confront their sil.

by on May. 15, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Replies (21-25):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 15, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Um, I would be completely shocked and probably have nothing further to do with her.  But only after telling my husband and letting him deal with it, since in my case, this would be his brothers wife.

STVUstudent
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't confront her, I would just ease my way out of her life... stop being available, don't spend time with her or anything... when she comes around to you, THEN you can tell her, "Well, Sis, I have had so many people telling me that you are telling them that I am bat shit crazy and narcissistic, so I figured we really didn't need to sped so much time together..."

winter27
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Quoting Anonymous: Every morning I would be waiting outside her house with a big grin on my face just angled so she could see me out of her living room window.

Lol
babie113
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:41 PM
I would ask her why she thinks that and I would tell her I dont appreciate being slagged off behind my back .thats extremely two faced of her and then I would stop contact with her .
ProudMommy_1034
by 2lilboogers on May. 15, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is what should be done with her opinion .

Quoting trish2tew:

Opinions are like @ssholes. Everyone has one and some of them stink to high heaven. I'd avoid her like the plague and probably not go to MIL/GMIL's house again(because that is generally the only place I see my SILs because of distance).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)