Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont blame my ex dh for cheating on me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
I got super hideous after having our daughter. I lost tons of weight which made me look sickly like a walking broom stick, got the darkest circles around my eyes which made me look like an ugly raccoon, my hair is so damaged it looks like shit, my skin is horrible (acne), i just pretty much feel like shit. I dont blame him for cheating on me. Seriously there are so many beautiful women out there who would want to come home to freaking trash? Who would want to cuddle a sickly looking body? Sorry vent over. I dont like cheaters But on the other side i just dont blame him. I understand. Nobody wants a wife that disgustes them. :( i feel like shit. I loved him so much.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
There is never a "good" excuse in my book. He's not much of a man in my opinion.
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

No excuse for cheating in my eyes. Sounds like you are depressed mama, and maybe speaking to someone will help? We often put ourselves on the backburner when having kids.

MichelleNichole
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:21 PM
This sounds kinda troll-ish to me but....if it's real then I'm sorry your self esteem is low enough to think cheating is acceptable in any circumstance.

If you feel so bad about yourself you need to take time to spruce it up.
ragdoll7777
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault. If he fell out of love he could've talked to you like a MAN before cheating on you. My advice: Practice self love above all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2014 at 2:21 PM
You need professional help.
sarbear8508
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you dont look as bad as you say. Unless you whipped his d*ck out and pushed him on her you in no way infuenced his poor decision to cheat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Theres times where i love myself and some days are just shitty. It seems impossible to love myself every single day

Quoting ragdoll7777:

Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault. If he fell out of love he could've talked to you like a MAN before cheating on you. My advice: Practice self love above all.

AubryJ
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Regardless no one deserves to be cheated on. At this point I would be more concerned about your health. Have you seem a Dr for the excessive weight loss?
donnag013
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Um, what happened to "for better or worse"?

AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

He still choose to cheat. I don't give a shit if you are ugly as hell, he made the decision. He could have choose to leave, not cheat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)