Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Caught My Son Doing This Just Now!Lol

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 3:52 PM
  • 18 Replies
So 1st off, my son is 23 months old. This is the 1st time he has done this with me. I put him in his play pen. But it's more of a plastic cage that folds up. So I could take a shower. When I got out of the bathroom he had moved it to close enough to the window of our apartment in the living room. He was butt Naked! Looking out the window. When I spotted him he gave the a devious smile then proceeded to look out the window. I didn't get mad but just clothed him back up again. He had also peed all over the floor. I cleaned that up also. I have no idea if anybody saw my butt naked child looking out the window. We live on the bottom floor. What surprising things have you caught your kid's doing when you weren't looking?
by on May. 15, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Lol! That's funny. Boys love being naked at that age. Get used to it. ..lol
O_oohUDon_TSay
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol my son is 12months and he likes to be nude. He also likes to play with himself.
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Bump
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 15, 2014 at 8:49 PM
My 6yo still rips all his clothes off the second he walks in the door. He's in his undies unless he's at school, lol.
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Bump
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Bump
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:52 PM
Lol oh no! I hope ds don't continue to want to be naked all the time. Although daddy don't help because he likes to half naked all the time in the house too.

Quoting Danesmommy1: My 6yo still rips all his clothes off the second he walks in the door. He's in his undies unless he's at school, lol.
yperez0209
by on May. 15, 2014 at 8:53 PM
I did he same thing when my oldest son was the same age. Put him in a playpen to take a shower. As I was in the bathroom ( my door was open ) I could smell poo. I remember thinking, wow he really went #2. Ohhhh boy, when I got out he went alright... And smeared it all over himself, the wall, and the playpen.
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Omg! No! He has yet to do that too me yet. But he has to my mom at her house yep poop in the crib, on the wall, on the floor and he bathed in it.She Bathed Him Twice That Day. She said it took two weeks to get all the poop and the smell out of everything. He also pooped in her bath tub and on the floor in her living room. Lol not her, NOT YET!LOL

Quoting yperez0209: I did he same thing when my oldest son was the same age. Put him in a playpen to take a shower. As I was in the bathroom ( my door was open ) I could smell poo. I remember thinking, wow he really went #2. Ohhhh boy, when I got out he went alright... And smeared it all over himself, the wall, and the playpen.
mom2gmp2
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:56 PM
lol It doesn't get any better as they age. My 13yo is still like that. I'm constantly telling him to go put some clothes on. His bad habits have rubbed off on my 3yo, as well.

Quoting Danesmommy1: My 6yo still rips all his clothes off the second he walks in the door. He's in his undies unless he's at school, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN