Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

effff, he's hot!! dh picture thread!

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I got done helping him lift a bit ago and made him let me take a picture lol LOVE HIM!
by on May. 15, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Replies (771-780):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 99 on May. 20, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Mobile Photo

Jchoat28
by Member on May. 20, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Just got got off work and he listening to baby girl read to him. She thinks the world of him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 100 on May. 20, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Mobile Photo

First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2014 at 8:09 AM
It looks like he thinks theworld of her, too! So sweet!

Quoting Jchoat28:

Just got got off work and he listening to baby girl read to him. She thinks the world of him.

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 20, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Awe:)  You're way too nice!  By the way I saw your pic right underneath mine, and you're HOT as well!! 

Quoting ashellbell: You're hot. Your boobs are ones I'd pay to have. **looks down at B cups and kicks rocks**
Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry too much boobs?!  I was wearing my swimming suit underneath my shirt.  We were on vacation.

Quoting Anonymous: And women complain about seeing a mother's breasts during a feeding.
Quoting Anonymous:

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2014 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this

few more of my DH

Ashlynn245
by on May. 20, 2014 at 9:27 AM

My husband

ashellbell
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2014 at 11:39 AM
I always thought you'd be older than me for some reason. And with dark hair. I have no idea why.

Quoting rfhsure: I'm surprised you haven't seen it! How did you picture me? And thank you :)

Quoting ashellbell: Can I say, I'm SHOCKED by your pic. I always pictured you completely different. You're beautiful by the way.

Quoting rfhsure:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

So. Love this man.
rfhsure
by beast mode on May. 20, 2014 at 12:01 PM
It's funny how you come up with images of people isn't it? There's been a few people that surprised me. That said, I have hair like my moms. She had my hair color until her 30's and then it turned dark brown, almost black. I'm hoping mine will do the same

Quoting ashellbell: I always thought you'd be older than me for some reason. And with dark hair. I have no idea why.

Quoting rfhsure: I'm surprised you haven't seen it! How did you picture me? And thank you :)

Quoting ashellbell: Can I say, I'm SHOCKED by your pic. I always pictured you completely different. You're beautiful by the way.

Quoting rfhsure:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

So. Love this man.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)