Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

effff, he's hot!! dh picture thread!

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I got done helping him lift a bit ago and made him let me take a picture lol LOVE HIM!
by on May. 15, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Replies (781-787):
ashellbell
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2014 at 12:04 PM
There's been 3 that totally threw me off guard, you're one of them. Maybe it's because you're always quite mature and don't pull many shenanigans on here that made me think you were older. Hope your hair gets darker and not get gray like mine. :-(

Quoting rfhsure: It's funny how you come up with images of people isn't it? There's been a few people that surprised me. That said, I have hair like my moms. She had my hair color until her 30's and then it turned dark brown, almost black. I'm hoping mine will do the same

Quoting ashellbell: I always thought you'd be older than me for some reason. And with dark hair. I have no idea why.

Quoting rfhsure: I'm surprised you haven't seen it! How did you picture me? And thank you :)

Quoting ashellbell: Can I say, I'm SHOCKED by your pic. I always pictured you completely different. You're beautiful by the way.

Quoting rfhsure:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

So. Love this man.
rfhsure
by beast mode on May. 20, 2014 at 1:33 PM
This the highest form of compliment to me. I do my best to remain levelheaded and objective as much as I can. I don't always succeed but I value composure and I don't like to stir the pot for no reason.

Embrace the grays! I hope I'll be an awesome white haired old lady someday.

Quoting ashellbell: There's been 3 that totally threw me off guard, you're one of them. Maybe it's because you're always quite mature and don't pull many shenanigans on here that made me think you were older. Hope your hair gets darker and not get gray like mine. :-(

Quoting rfhsure: It's funny how you come up with images of people isn't it? There's been a few people that surprised me. That said, I have hair like my moms. She had my hair color until her 30's and then it turned dark brown, almost black. I'm hoping mine will do the same

Quoting ashellbell: I always thought you'd be older than me for some reason. And with dark hair. I have no idea why.

Quoting rfhsure: I'm surprised you haven't seen it! How did you picture me? And thank you :)

Quoting ashellbell: Can I say, I'm SHOCKED by your pic. I always pictured you completely different. You're beautiful by the way.

Quoting rfhsure:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

So. Love this man.
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Awww thanks im sure he will be extra flattered lol

Quoting bballmom25: I'm not even into dudes but Damn he's hot! Lol

Quoting isaiahbellamom: Thanks :)

Quoting jack90:

dammm he is hottttt lollway to go

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

My honey lol the baby is 3 now lol

Jchoat28
by Member on May. 20, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Oh believe me daddy's little diva right there

Quoting First_One_8_18: It looks like he thinks theworld of her, too! So sweet!
Quoting Jchoat28:

Just got got off work and he listening to baby girl read to him. She thinks the world of him.

angelsmom1505
by on May. 20, 2014 at 11:03 PM

My boys! Hubby on the left

angelsmom1505
by on May. 20, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Hubby and I at Mothers Day dinner

Jessrelly
by on May. 20, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Love my babies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)