Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
So I found out my babies gender yesterday.a bit early.lol. I'm 16wks.and I'm having another baby boy!yay so excited.my dh's mom and my mom not happy at all. They both wanted a girl so bad they r mad at me..
What do I do
by on May. 15, 2014 at 11:53 PM
Replies (41-48):
pm4k
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:25 AM

There isn't anything you can do. Tell them your husband decided the sex---if they aren't happy tell them to talk to him. Then sit back, enjoy your pregnancy and in 24 more weeks enjoy your new baby boy.

sami_henkel
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:27 AM

Mobile Photo

My family!
ChangingLanes
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing. Not like you can exchange it....they will get over it

Congrats!!!!

sami_henkel
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Oh I plan on enjoying every bit of it

Quoting pm4k:

There isn't anything you can do. Tell them your husband decided the sex---if they aren't happy tell them to talk to him. Then sit back, enjoy your pregnancy and in 24 more weeks enjoy your new baby boy.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 17, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Tell them to get pregnant and have a girl....you are happy with whatever child you are having. Its not like you can change the sex of the child anyway

sami_henkel
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
The evil mil had four boys. Tried until they got a girl. 4 boys later. No girls.lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

Tell them to get pregnant and have a girl....you are happy with whatever child you are having. Its not like you can change the sex of the child anyway

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 17, 2014 at 12:31 AM

Oh well....sucks to be her, lol

Tell her to go adopt a girl then.....there are plenty of children that need to be adopted

Quoting sami_henkel: The evil mil had four boys. Tried until they got a girl. 4 boys later. No girls.lol.
Quoting Sassy762:

sami_henkel
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Amen.lol

Quoting Sassy762:

Oh well....sucks to be her, lol

Tell her to go adopt a girl then.....there are plenty of children that need to be adopted

Quoting sami_henkel: The evil mil had four boys. Tried until they got a girl. 4 boys later. No girls.lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)