Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stop trying to turn me gay!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
My friend is a lesbian, I have no problem with her choice however she flirts with me constantly and always saying comments about how she would love to be with me if I wasn't married. I'm not attracted to women at all in that way and I tell her this all the time but she is so persistent! I love her like a friend she we've known each other for years but dang! I just can't get her to stop complimenting me(which isn't bad but when she does I know where she's going with it) and trying to feel me out for a relationship when I'm obviously not interested at all.

The title was just an attention grabber, I dont think she is trying to turn me gay lol!

What do I do? I dont want to end our friendship over something so dumb however i cant keep doing this same old song and dance every week.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2014 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Boundaries. Set them. Show her you're serious. If she can't back off, stop talking to her for a while.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2014 at 12:39 PM
People always wanting what they can't have. Like they have super turn you Bi powers
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Punch her in the shoulder ever time she says anything like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2014 at 12:41 PM
I thought I did when I straight up told her I wasn't into that and was only her friend and that's it.
She just says "okay I understand, I just wish it was different."
I really do cherise our friendship otherwise I would have dropped her a while ago.
:/

Quoting Anonymous: Boundaries. Set them. Show her you're serious. If she can't back off, stop talking to her for a while.
KME3
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd hit it and quit it. :P lol jk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Oh she would never say that around my dh! She knows that would make him mad/uncomfortable.
Usually it's through text or online when she brings it up. I just think she's super lonely in the relationship department, it's been years since shes dated.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Punch her in the shoulder ever time she says anything like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2014 at 12:43 PM
I think that she may just be trying to make light of the fact that she's gay. One of my very close friends does this when we are in a group of straight women; I think she is just feeling a little insecure and so she just blurts out things like that.

Alternatively, one of my straight friends will say things like that to me when she is single or in a crappy relationship. I think it is just her way of venting that she doesn't have a good relationship
-_-
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2014 at 12:43 PM

This reads like a few cm love triangles I've seen. lol, but seriously, it does. Anywho, I'd look her straight in the eye and tell her "my vagina is awesome. my vagina is off limits".

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2014 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
If I wasn't married and pussy didn't disgust me then maybe.
Haha!

Quoting KME3: I'd hit it and quit it. :P lol jk.
quinnsmom715
by Donna on May. 17, 2014 at 12:44 PM

it sounds like she is trying to turn you gay.its the same as if she were a straight guy.how does your husband feel about this?she is disrespecting your marriage when she flirts with you..you may need to walk away..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)