Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else a gamer? Or hubby's? Or do you never game, ever?

Posted by on May. 18, 2014 at 1:00 PM
  • 122 Replies
1 mom liked this

My hubby and I are gamers. I'd rather play a game of COD than clean, haha. 

And, I have a PS4, PS3, and we play on our iPads and laptops and Droid cell phones (I hate the iPad, though).

I started gaming on the old school Nintendo playing Super Mario Brothers and Donkey Kong, also used to have a Sega and played Sonic and Echo and Mortal Combat. Man I miss those consoles, NO LAG!!! Lol.

by on May. 18, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM
My husband plays. But I hate video games. I'll play for a few minutes with my kids but 5minutes is usually my limit. I would rather read a book than play a game
shamillionaire
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I am! I play COD! I love mortal combat as well. I have almost every console ever made. :-) my kids stayed at grandma and grandpas last night and we played COD till 1 am. Nuke town!!
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband is a gamer. I like games, but I never really sit down and play the long ones I am interested in. I just play little puzzle games or whatever on my Kindle. My daughter is already showing interest in games (she is almost 4). We got Disney Infinity for her to play on and she also has a DSi.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on May. 18, 2014 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I read books in between gaming. And, when I'm done playing. I read around a book a day. What do you read?

Quoting cadditalbrat: My husband plays. But I hate video games. I'll play for a few minutes with my kids but 5minutes is usually my limit. I would rather read a book than play a game

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2014 at 1:04 PM
2 moms liked this
I play World of Warcraft. Its the only one I play, and since I only play for about 2 hours after the kids are in bed I'm not very good at it lol. It really requires time put into it to have any success.

My husband likes other games on the PS3. My son likes games too.
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on May. 18, 2014 at 1:05 PM

What console do you have? I LOVE Nuketown, I went back to BO2 last week, haven't played on my PS3 since Oct/Novish!

Quoting shamillionaire: I am! I play COD! I love mortal combat as well. I have almost every console ever made. :-) my kids stayed at grandma and grandpas last night and we played COD till 1 am. Nuke town!!

heidi749
by Canadian on May. 18, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Nope not a gamer, neither is SO.. I do have a slight addiction to Candy Crush though...

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2014 at 1:05 PM
How do you have time for a whole book every day??? Let alone games and anything else!

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

I read books in between gaming. And, when I'm done playing. I read around a book a day. What do you read?

Quoting cadditalbrat: My husband plays. But I hate video games. I'll play for a few minutes with my kids but 5minutes is usually my limit. I would rather read a book than play a game

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on May. 18, 2014 at 1:06 PM

I am going to buy that or whatever the newest Nintendo DS is this Christmas for my DS. Is that the 3D one? Disney Infinty? I'll have to look it all up. Thank you for reminding me!

Quoting The_Doodle:

My husband is a gamer. I like games, but I never really sit down and play the long ones I am interested in. I just play little puzzle games or whatever on my Kindle. My daughter is already showing interest in games (she is almost 4). We got Disney Infinity for her to play on and she also has a DSi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 18, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Dh and I play COD ghost on our xbox one.
That is the only game I will play and the only game system I play on.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

My hubby and I are gamers. I'd rather play a game of COD than clean, haha. 

And, I have a PS4, PS3, and we play on our iPads and laptops and Droid cell phones (I hate the iPad, though).

I started gaming on the old school Nintendo playing Super Mario Brothers and Donkey Kong, also used to have a Sega and played Sonic and Echo and Mortal Combat. Man I miss those consoles, NO LAG!!! Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN