Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need to vent and need some funnies

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm having a shitty day.  I have chronic pain but no meds right now, dh has chronic pain and takes the same medicine I do but we're both out.  Anyway, so he takes off to the bedroom to nap and leave me having to deal with pain, kids and no meds alone.  This upsets me and I cry.  Dh tries to get me to lay down with him which is pointless b/c I can't take a nap and laying down only makes me sleepy.

I told him I needed help and he flipped out about how he's in pain and w/o meds too.  Thing is, I've been dealing with him for 7 yrs, my pain just started a few months ago.  I stupidly thought that maybe, just maybe it was my turn to get a hug or positive thoughts or a shoulder to lean on but instead I get yelled and cussed at.  I tried to ask him why he never (or rarely ever) puts his arm around me and tells me things will be okay or try to fix it when I'm upset and he cussed and yelled and stormed off.

I'm not stupid enough to follow him.  This new antidepressant they've got me on doesn't help and I've already had 3 nerve pills, I don't know what else to do.

Please post some funny, interesting, creepy....I don't care just anything to take my mind off of my shitty life

Posted by Anonymous on May. 18, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
AlleyCat08
by on May. 18, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Mobile Photo

AlleyCat08
by on May. 18, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

AlleyCat08

Mobile Photo

AlleyCat08

Mobile Photo

AlleyCat08
by on May. 18, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Mobile Photo

AlleyCat08
by on May. 18, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Mobile Photo

AlleyCat08
by on May. 18, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 18, 2014 at 3:56 PM

He has pain from a 4 story fall (from 18 yrs ago) that caused him degenerative disorders and I have undiagnosed abdominal pain that I had surgery for 7 wks ago.

Quoting Anonymous: What kind of pain? I know pain can be miserable- what does he suffer with?

AlleyCat08
by on May. 18, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Mobile Photo

AlleyCat08
by on May. 18, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN