Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just because YOU were promiscious as a teen/young adult

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

does NOT mean you can scoff and say 'yeah right' when people tell you they waited/are waiting for sex. I just (about 3/4 hours ago) witnessed my daughter's arm being grabbed by a nurse and told that she was lying and that NOBODY goes on BC but chooses to still be a virgin...She was admitted for a stomach virus and dehydration (couldn't even keep down water) and was asked what medication she was on....Needless to say I asked the nurse to leave and reported her to her supervisor.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 5:07 AM

I would report her too. That is so wrong.

booaura
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2014 at 5:13 AM
4 moms liked this
I would report her too, for grabbing her arm and calling her a liar. However, as a nurse myself, I've run into far too many girls who swear they're virgins...and it turns out they're pregnant or have an STD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 5:14 AM
1 mom liked this

thats bullshit.  I was put on bc when i was 14 because of really bad cramping, i wanted to wait and did until i was 18

AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 5:17 AM
Good for you for reporting her. Most nurses are professional & extremely caring people...but nurses like give them a bad name. I'm sorry this happened to your dd.

I was on BC for years before having sex. It can and does happen.
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I was 13. I had severe cramps, bloating and heavy bleeding. My periods would last for two weeks on the average. The Pill helped enormously. I didn't have sex until I was almost 18.

Quoting Anonymous:

thats bullshit.  I was put on bc when i was 14 because of really bad cramping, i wanted to wait and did until i was 18

lulalacroix
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2014 at 5:19 AM

She's lucky she didn't get slapped!  I tried to be on bc before sex but dad thought it would make me promiscuous.

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 5:22 AM

Wow....that nurse would have had me grabbing HER arm and forcibly throwing her out of my child's room!  Glad you reported her.

supergasper
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2014 at 5:25 AM

I'm glad you reported her.  My dad brought me to urgent care once for vomitting and dehydration.  The doctor basically forced me to take a pregnancy test, even though I was a virgin.  He told me I was lying and that he wouldn't consider treating me for anything unless I did the pregnancy test first. 

dandylynes
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 5:27 AM

My daughter is on BC and is a virgin still. 

fairymom82
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2014 at 5:28 AM
Well by that nurses theory I was whoring around at 11 smh. I had to be on it due to extremely heavy periods and cramps so bad my stomach spasmed in waves you could see.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)