Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How does Plan B work?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
I had unprotected sex last night and just bought and swallowed the pill.

Now the thing say I can take it 72 hours after unprotected sex and it will still work. So does that mean I can have unprotected sex again tonight and tomorrow night with out the risk of pregnancy or does that just mean for tonight?

Cause I took this thing with my first daughter and still had a child cause the days kinda blurred together at the time. So this time I want to be extra careful
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChunkyMonkey25
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2014 at 6:30 AM
Please tell me you're joking.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 19, 2014 at 6:31 AM
You can take up 5-7 days after unprotected sex it just usually is not as effective depending on where you are in your cycle
Zombienator9
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2014 at 6:32 AM

....It's to early for me...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 19, 2014 at 6:35 AM
3 moms liked this

You know they have actual birth control for people like you who want to have sex but not babies, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2014 at 6:35 AM
Ok. I mean it was good and I want to do it again but I really need to be careful this time.

Cause 4 babies is definitely my limit.

Quoting Anonymous: You can take up 5-7 days after unprotected sex it just usually is not as effective depending on where you are in your cycle
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 19, 2014 at 6:36 AM
You would be stupid to do it again more sex means more chances to get pregnant

Quoting Anonymous: Ok. I mean it was good and I want to do it again but I really need to be careful this time.

Cause 4 babies is definitely my limit.

Quoting Anonymous: You can take up 5-7 days after unprotected sex it just usually is not as effective depending on where you are in your cycle
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 19, 2014 at 6:37 AM
It may not be as effective. Just go get on the pill or get the shot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2014 at 6:37 AM
I've been told about the different kinds but the cheapest one i found in Chicago is $60 a month. That's a lot to me

Quoting Anonymous:

You know they have actual birth control for people like you who want to have sex but not babies, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 19, 2014 at 6:39 AM
How much does the plan b cost? It can't be cheap.

Quoting Anonymous: I've been told about the different kinds but the cheapest one i found in Chicago is $60 a month. That's a lot to me

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 19, 2014 at 6:40 AM

Babies cost more.

Quoting Anonymous: I've been told about the different kinds but the cheapest one i found in Chicago is $60 a month. That's a lot to me
Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)