Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My favorite pre-prom picture

Posted by on May. 19, 2014 at 7:34 AM
  • 17 Replies

I think this is my favorite picture I took right before everybody gathered for the official pictures.

The one on the right is my daughter.

We think it's hilarious that her and her friend accidentally picked similar dresses.

by on May. 19, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on May. 19, 2014 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol it's nice to see something other than the normal prom pictures. Cute! :) DD looks nice.

pinkfairy0206
by on May. 19, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Lol!! What is the story behind that?
embrigmom
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2014 at 7:38 AM

LOL! Love it! What's the story behind it?

dandylynes
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 7:40 AM

The boys were being complete jack asses (in a good fun way) and I think the girls were getting tired of it.  I can't remember what was being said specifically, but I think it had something to do with all the old ladies at the restaurant were going to be checking the boys out.

Quoting pinkfairy0206: Lol!! What is the story behind that?

owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 19, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dandylynes
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 7:42 AM

The boys were being typical teenage jack asses (in a good way). If I rmember correctly they were teasing the girls that all the old ladies at the restaurant they were going to go to were going to check them (the boys) out and maybe end up going home with the old ladies. All said in fun, of course.

Quoting embrigmom:

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Lol

Quoting dandylynes:

The boys were being complete jack asses (in a good fun way) and I think the girls were getting tired of it.  I can't remember what was being said specifically, but I think it had something to do with all the old ladies at the restaurant were going to be checking the boys out.

pinkfairy0206
by on May. 19, 2014 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha, you got it at the right time!!

Quoting dandylynes:

dandylynes
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 7:44 AM

Thank you :)

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Lol it's nice to see something other than the normal prom pictures. Cute! :) DD looks nice.

embrigmom
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2014 at 7:45 AM

LOL! Silly boys! I love this picture :) 

Quoting dandylynes:

The boys were being typical teenage jack asses (in a good way). If I rmember correctly they were teasing the girls that all the old ladies at the restaurant they were going to go to were going to check them (the boys) out and maybe end up going home with the old ladies. All said in fun, of course.

Quoting embrigmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)